Srezia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srezia

In a post - apocalyptic world, people struggle to survive. Here is their story.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Odd/rare resources and artifacts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

Odd/rare resources and artifacts Empty
PostSubject: Odd/rare resources and artifacts   Odd/rare resources and artifacts EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:39 pm

Im thinking that we really need reasons to go to the wasteland and zombie island so i was thinking we could have odd and rare resources like magik conducting metal or oil reserves scattered around. Possible artifacts of strange and unknown power that were the military base that re now scattered about the island, perhaps also prototype technologies being worked on
Back to top Go down
Chroma

Chroma

PostSubject: Re: Odd/rare resources and artifacts   Odd/rare resources and artifacts EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:32 pm

Agreed, I have a concept for something like that...I'll add it to this post. Also Chroma are centralized in the wastelands and a lot of old chambers would still be there. Synthesis power or whatever I called it (haven't really thought what it is out yet) could possibly be magic or something....I donno....lets talk about it something and work it out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Odd/rare resources and artifacts   Odd/rare resources and artifacts EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:34 pm

if the virus was developed at Ft Harbinger, then it would make sense that there might be some way to find the cure there too, to help people who are already infected...just an idea. there might also be some other resources, military supplies, etc. that people would need from the island.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Odd/rare resources and artifacts   Odd/rare resources and artifacts EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:17 pm

Yea both of those ideas make sense.. We shall work them in.
Back to top Go down
Chroma

Chroma

PostSubject: Re: Odd/rare resources and artifacts   Odd/rare resources and artifacts EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:33 pm

That's what she said.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Odd/rare resources and artifacts   Odd/rare resources and artifacts EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Im saying that this is a staff that was made by a forger to be able to make whomever held it the most powerful forger that will ever live, but he hid it. So ash is looking for it.
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Odd/rare resources and artifacts   Odd/rare resources and artifacts EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:57 pm

Possibly Zelinda's rifle could be a relic? But I have yet to find any pictures like the one I have in the codex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd/rare resources and artifacts   Odd/rare resources and artifacts Empty

Back to top Go down

Odd/rare resources and artifacts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Srezia :: Out Of Character :: Planning/Discussions-
Jump to: