Srezia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srezia

In a post - apocalyptic world, people struggle to survive. Here is their story.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Across the Wastelands

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

Across the Wastelands - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:01 am

((CORY YA DUN GOOFED))
Michael would move a bit to be in the way of the man and would put a hand on her head "Shh shh no no no its ok no one is going to hurt you, i wont let anything happen to you ok? People have to stick together these days." He would smile at her "So...your name is Fawl?"
Back to top Go down
Chroma

Chroma

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:09 am

Her tears stopped and her seem to be more comfortable with Micheal blocking the man. She seemed a little confused by him saying her name but tried to speak.
"That sounds familiar."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:13 am

He would nod "Yea it was written on the side of this capsule...Your sure you cant remember why your out here? this isnt a safe place, im glad i found you before something less friendly did."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:15 am

"I am Zaynon." He understood why the young girl was terrified of him and, more specifically, his voice. He slowly pulled the hood of his cloak down so he would appear less frightening. He looked to be an average middle-aged man with short brown hair. Aside from the rebreather attached to his face, he didn't appear particularly strange or scary.

"Yes, this area is very dangerous...it's not safe to be alone out here."
Back to top Go down
Chroma

Chroma

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:16 am

She looked at the man and tried to think of why she was out in a wasteland, after a moment she spoke quietly.
"I'm s...sorry but I can't remember anything about it."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:17 am

"Do you remember anything about the Cataclysm, young one?"
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:17 am

He would smile and nod "Alright, well we should probably get you of of there, can you stand?" He would offered her his hand to help her out of the capsule.
Back to top Go down
Chroma

Chroma

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:23 am

She took his hand and climbed out of the capsule but she fell to her knees when she got to the ground.
"Owy...that hurt," she said as she stood using Micheal's arm to brace herself. "I remember something bad happening then someone took me and...that's all I can remember...nothing else."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:24 am

"Something bad happened. Tell us about it. I think I might have a few guesses."

Zaynon examined the chamber closely.

"Perhaps...the military?"
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:25 am

He would hold her up to make sure she didn't fall again "Well then it seems you were safe from the bad parts of the cataclysm. Its alright now though, Ill make sure nothing bad happens to you..." He would look at the man with a 'stop bugging her!' look on his face then would say "Yea...the military..that would make sense"
Back to top Go down
Chroma

Chroma

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:51 am

She stood there thinking a bit as her shoulder length hair blew in the wind. She was wearing a white dress with a back vest and shirt over it. On her arms she wore black warmers with belts holding them and knee high black boots with buckles fastening them on. She put her head down and spoke shamefully.
"I'm sorry, I don't remember what happened."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:52 am

He would put his arm around her in a fatherly way "No its alright, no one blames you, you've probably been through a lot. Its nothing to be ashamed of"
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:54 am

"I see. You look like you must be thirsty. Here..."

Zaynon pulled a canteen filled with cool water from within his cloak. He knelt down slowly, offering it to the girl.

"Are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Chroma

Chroma

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:58 am

She took the canteen hesitantly and looked back at Micheal before drinking a small swallow of it. She didn't say anything back to his question but after a moment her stomach growled. After which she looked down in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:00 am

He would smile and pull some bread out of his cloak "This si what i brought, i hope its enough." he would offer her the bread
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:06 am

"You must be hungry."

Zaynon pulled out a small burlap bag and carefully laid it out on the ground to unfold it in front of the girl. It was filled with a few non-perishable food items. There were a few small, unopened cans of beans, some packets of dried, dehydrated fruits, military rations, MRE's, beef jerky, and other various packaged food items. He looked like he obviously came prepared with enough food to travel with for awhile.

"Anything that you'd like, young one. Help yourself."
Back to top Go down
Chroma

Chroma

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:09 am

Fawl searched through the burlap and took a small pack of dehydrated fruit and a piece of Micheal's bread to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:10 am

Michael smiled "When we are done i can bring you back to where me and my people live. If you want of course....do you need anything from that capsule?"
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:11 am

"We should worry more about where she comes from, and where her home is, before you decide where she will be going to."
Back to top Go down
Chroma

Chroma

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:17 am

She looked puzzled at the capsule and turned to Micheal saying,
"I don't think so, I don't know how I got in that thing. I really don't know where I come from or how I got here."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:18 am

He looks up at him "Look around there is nothing left. Better make sure she has a home before we try and find her old one. You think i didn't want to look for mine when this shit all went down? I did what i could to survive and i'm not going to let this girl spend anymore time out in this god forsaken desert." He would nod to his robots who would begin to dig the capsule up.
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:24 am

"I know very well that there is nothing left. That's clear to see. But you seem awfully eager to take this young girl with you..."

Zaynon shook his head.

"I suppose it's not any of my business to say so, though. Tell me - where is your home? Where do you plan on bringing her?"
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:27 am

Michael shook his head "Im so eager to take her away because i want to save her, i couldn't save someone close to me during the cataclysm so i'm at least going to save this girl and make sure she is safe with the us, with Sa'kage. The ruined city in the other desert, we have built a nice little society there."
Back to top Go down
Chroma

Chroma

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:39 am

Zaynon frightened her when he spoke gruffly with Micheal. She turned and hugged Micheal then hide behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:41 am

Michael was surprised when she hugged him and hide behind him but he smiled and hugged her back "Its ok, its ok. You dont need to hide."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Across the Wastelands
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Srezia :: In Character :: The Wastelands-
Jump to: