Srezia

In a post - apocalyptic world, people struggle to survive. Here is their story.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 To The Smoke

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Smoke

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 25

PostSubject: To The Smoke   Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:30 pm

Zelinda trudged away from the group by the lake, looking very irritated and didn't say a thing. She stayed close to the edge of the lake, not wanting to go anywhere near the forest, and choosing the easiest and fastest route back to her village.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Mc'Cleoud

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:43 pm

:: sits in silence atop Tank for awhile:: Sooo..... i take it your people had no idea there was so much activity at the lake that u didnt know about.........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Smoke

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:45 pm

Zelinda shook her head, "That was stupid of me, I should have paid more attention. Most people from my village don't travel away from the bridge, it's one of the safest places."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Mc'Cleoud

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:54 pm

Dont take it too hard, he was completly unreasonable, you were turned around and frightened and they didnt exactly explain themselves, you defended ursel;f
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desaryah

avatar

Posts : 301
Join date : 2011-06-29

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:00 am

They would be able to walk past the edge of the forest undisturbed - even the eyes watching them earlier disappeared, and the beings within the woods seemed to honor the agreement that would allow Zelinda and Cole to pass unharmed. A few small, black ravens fluttered across the treetops along the forest's edge and occasionally glided around the outskirts of the woods nearby, following alongside the travellers.


Last edited by Desaryah on Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Smoke

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:30 am

Zelinda shook her head again, "It doesn't matter either way. It was careless of me. I'm suppose to be good at sneaking around unnoticed not go blasting people in the face and then get into confrontations with a group of strangers!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Mc'Cleoud

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:10 am

I think you could have been invisible and they would have seen you, the one out talking to that Armando guy seemed to know exactly what happened without anyone telling him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Smoke

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:28 am

"Yes.. that was weird. I wonder how they did that.." Zelinda picked her pace up a bit, to almost a jog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Mc'Cleoud

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:44 am

You can hop on if you like Tank is plenty strong enough for 2 people to ride
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Smoke

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:59 am

Zelinda glanced up, continuing for a moment. "I've never even seen a horse before, I've only ever heard of them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Mc'Cleoud

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:22 am

Well, this here is Tank, he's a Black Percheron, one of the largest 2 horse breeds the world ever saw...not sure how many horses are left at all actualy
, but Tank is still young and healthy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chroma

avatar

Posts : 159
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 23
Location : Nowhere

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:28 am

In the middle of the path in front of them they would see a man in a shredded red cloak with steel gray hair. He raised his arm as a hawk flew down from the skies and landed on it. The hawk had it's attention fixed on Zelinda and Cole but it did not move from his arm. He stood motionless as they past him, without a word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Mc'Cleoud

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:47 pm

He one of your villages guards or somthing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Smoke

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:59 pm

Zelinda glanced at the person, shaking her head. "I'll take that ride, the faster we get there the better off we'll be."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Mc'Cleoud

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:15 am

:: offers her a hand up:: Shouldnt you find out who that is, he was obviously watching us pretty hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Smoke

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:30 pm

Zelinda took his hand, and scrambled up on the horse. Once she felt she was safely seated she glanced back. "You know... after what just happened I'm leaning more towards letting it go. Unless, of course, if you want to start a fight?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Mc'Cleoud

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:13 am

Not my fight, nor my place to tell you what to do. If you feel it wasnt important enough to see who that was, then far be it from me to force ya. I'm just trying to survive in this pile of rubble we call a world. Find a place to stop moving and try and rebuild some semblance of a life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chroma

avatar

Posts : 159
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 23
Location : Nowhere

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:17 am

The man said a few words to the animal and with that the bird took off from his arm and flew through the trees. The ravens would have taken interest in it's presence among them. With it's eyes still fixed on Cole and Zelinda, it flew over them and tracked their movements. Meanwhile the man wondered toward the forest behind them and the last the saw of him was his red cloak blowing in the wind. He would soon approach the forest of which the acolyte had led the others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Smoke

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:09 pm

Zelinda sighed, "I'm sure there's a place for you where I come from." She glanced back, watching the man disappear. "I wonder where he's going?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Mc'Cleoud

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:32 pm

No clue where he's goin, but it seems his bird is quite interested in where WE'RE going ::points at the bird following them:: And I do hope so, even if its just for awhile, it'd be nice to be able to take a load off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Smoke

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:36 am

"Maybe he's using the bird to follow us? I'd rather not be followed, even if my village isn't so concerned with hiding themselves it would still be nice not to make them a target."

(( Sorry I hadnt noticed that you posted for some reason ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Mc'Cleoud

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:25 pm

You want me to take care of the bird then? :: puts a hand on one of his guns and as his skin makes contact the gun emits a low charging type sound and clicks into active mode::
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chroma

avatar

Posts : 159
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 23
Location : Nowhere

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:41 pm

At that moment the bird dove down from the skies with a loud screech. It dove until it hit the ground infront of them. At once it took off again, this time darting across the skies frantically. It seemed to be defending itself against something but what could not be distiquished. Cole and Zelinda would notice a small amount of blood on the ground where the bird had landed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-06-28

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:05 am

Zelinda watched speechless, "I think now's a good time to shoot it, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sreziarp.forumotion.com
Cole Mc'Cleoud

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:04 am

::coles cybernetic eye would switch enhanced vission and follows the bird trying to determine what was attacking it :: SOmthings attacking it, its flight seems to be that of running away defending itself I dont think its worried about us anymore
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   

Back to top Go down
 
To The Smoke
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Plague Furnace
» Beta medals and ribbons guide
» Marijuana and my mom
» Building a Chaos Dwarf-themed Arcane Fulcrum
» 1750pts Grey Knights vs. Dark Eldar

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Srezia :: In Character :: The Lake-
Jump to: