Srezia

In a post - apocalyptic world, people struggle to survive. Here is their story.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 To The Smoke

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Smoke

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:50 am

"What if it's being controlled by something? What id it takes control again?"

(( sorry about the mini's ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Mc'Cleoud

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:58 pm

We'll already be gone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Smoke

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:12 pm

"Then lets get moving, we still have a ways to go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Mc'Cleoud

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:28 pm

:: cole gets tank moving again at a pretty fast gallop taking direction from her on where to go and such:: How much farther?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Smoke

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:41 pm

"Not to much farther, its on the bridge, so its just over there." Zelinda pointed across the lake at the bridge. "We're located in the middle, about there anyway."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Mc'Cleoud

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:14 pm

:: Cole steps up tanks pace to a gallop, the large as hell horse moving pretty fast::
Hold on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Smoke

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:14 pm

(( okay james XD lets get your character free within these next few posts, hmm? ))

As the quickly moved along the coast of the lake, they started to advance upon the huge bridge that intersected it. The bridge was a huge pass of white stone, and iron. As they got closer, the haze surrounding it would become clearer, and clearer, and soon they would be able to see a silhouette of a village near the center of the bridge. It appeared that a fair amount of people, animals and wagons of all sorts were coming and leaving this place.

Some time later they would finally reach the bridge, and start heading down it. When they advanced upon the village, a makeshift metal wall rose up before them, and they were forced to stop among a crowd trying to get in. Zelinda glanced around, looking for a guard of some sort.

"Stay here a moment, I'll be back." She slid off the horse, and started to make her way through the crowd to the gate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Mc'Cleoud

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:06 pm

:: cole simply waits there looking around at the large mass of people
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Smoke

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:43 pm

Zelinda disappeared into the crowd, and returned several long minutes later. She waved to get his attention, and lead him towards a side entrance, where they were quickly admitted through. Zelinda continued on foot, easily moving around the bustling crowd towards one of the better looking buildings, located int he center of the bridge village. It was one of the only ones that appeared to have been formally built, out of the same white stone as the bridge. It was modest looking, with no extravagance to its architecture but there was no mistaking it to be the place of the one who lead this village.

Zelinda gestured towards a wooden railing which had a water trough located underneath it, for Cole to tie his horse up to. She waited for him, before entering the building. Inside, they were in a small room, large enough to hold a modest amount of people waiting to conference with the leader. Zelinda went straight through, pushing aside a generously colored curtain, into a larger candle lit room. Inside was a few book cases, and a large table at which was seated a woman. She was dressed in a white robe, which suggested that it had seen much better days. She was hooded, and a person could just barely make out a glinting of her eyes.

"Zelinda, dearest child, please tell me you did not bring in yet another outcast?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Mc'Cleoud

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:47 pm

:: ties tank up to the trough and pats him as he starts to drink and walks inside after Zelinda:: I dont think Outcast is Exactly the right word.... Just passing through and i offered some skins furs, and dried meat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Smoke

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:59 pm

She looked Cole over for a moment, "Very well then.. did you come to trade? Or for a place to stay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Mc'Cleoud

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:00 am

A place to stay would be very nice, I've been travelling for a very long time, and it might be nice to find a place where i can be of some use aswell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Smoke

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:29 am

She nodded, "For reference you may call me Asiniza. You may trade your goods for a place to stay.. I'll leave you in Zelindas care.. If shes capable of staying in one spot for a time.. If I have need of you you shall be summoned." She waved her hands to them briskly, signalling for them to leave and she bent her head over the paperwork she had been pouring over before they entered.

Zelinda quickly took her leave, waiting for Cole outside. "Do you think you can manage yourself? Or do you need me to babysit you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Mc'Cleoud

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:32 am

Long as you point me to where I can find a place to stay I should be fine. and make sure that i can get in and out without waiting in that mass of people outside
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Smoke

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:47 pm

Zelinda nodded, she pointed off in a direction, where a large wooden building stood out. "You can find some food and place to stay over there, with some trading I'm sure you can procure a decent meal. Come with me and I'll introduce you to the guards, and they'll get you in and out swiftly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: To The Smoke   

Back to top Go down
 
To The Smoke
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Plague Furnace
» Beta medals and ribbons guide
» Marijuana and my mom
» Building a Chaos Dwarf-themed Arcane Fulcrum
» 1750pts Grey Knights vs. Dark Eldar

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Srezia :: In Character :: The Lake-
Jump to: