Srezia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srezia

In a post - apocalyptic world, people struggle to survive. Here is their story.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Traders Gambit

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

Traders Gambit Empty
PostSubject: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:47 pm

Ten sa'kage dustmen and two forgers would roll into the city on two retro-fitted pick up trucks to attempt to gather scrap and any other supplies that could be useful. One forger jumped off and said "ALRIGHT YOU MAGGOTS! go collect the supplies we are here for and lets move out!" He would carry himself like an old military sergeant.
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

Traders Gambit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:18 pm

A woman quietly watched, perched from the rooftops of one of the old, decrepit buildings. She was hidden from view of the dustmen, and she watched them with great interest. She quietly shifted a retro-fitted automatic sniper rifle in her hands, waiting for the dustmen to give her a reason to mow them down. She waited, though - these Sa'kage might be useful to her...
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

Traders Gambit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:21 pm

The forgers each had 15 trash bots that were the size of larger german shepherds and would send them about to look for scrap with the dust men. They were too busy to really notice her there but the forgers were looking around making sure no one would try and stop them.
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

Traders Gambit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:37 pm

She saw that the forgers and their trash bots might be a threat, but she laid her rifle down. She stood up slowly, looking down at the dustmen - she was now in plain sight. Although she seemed to be unarmed, she was wearing sleek, black leather armor.

"Sa'kage dustmen - am I correct?"
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

Traders Gambit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:38 pm

Some of the dustmen turned to bring their guns up but the forger in command stopped them. "Yes, we are. Who might you be miss?"
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

Traders Gambit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:53 pm

The woman seemed unphased by the guns being pointed at her. She stepped off of the rooftop, dropping from the one-story building and landing on her feet with ease about a block away from the dustmen.

"I thought I recognized you. My name is Annabelle. What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

Traders Gambit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:01 pm

The forger decided she wasnt not a threat and told his men to get back to work "Getting what we can to survive. What everyone is doing now i guess. We heard this town wasnt hit badly during the cataclysm so we came here."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

Traders Gambit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:55 pm

"Well, I'm sorry to say that there's not much left here. A few traders passed through earlier, but...the place is picked over."

Annabelle slowly took a few steps forward, examining each and every dustman - especially the forger. The loud footsteps of her black combat boots echoed through the empty streets.

"Maybe I can help you. What are you looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

Traders Gambit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:19 pm

The other forger "Aww damnit, i told you we should have come earlier! we coulda taken it then." The other forger nodded "Mostly and weapons, non perishable food, scrap metal."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

Traders Gambit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:42 pm

"Well, I'd hate to see you come all this way from the Scrap for nothing. Weapons? Food? Metal? Perhaps you'd be interested in some of what I have...available. Follow me, I'll show you."

Annabelle would turn down one of the side streets of the old city - it looked quieter than usual. Usually, there were at least a few traders roaming the streets and making deals with each other for supplies, but today there were few signs of activity. She glanced back over her shoulder, making sure the forger was following her.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

Traders Gambit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:45 pm

The forger would nod and follow her and the others would stay and the forger would be very cautious but wouldnt show it.
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

Traders Gambit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:52 pm

She would lead them to a small building that looked like a warehouse or storage building. She lifted up a padlock on the door, clicked a key inside of it, and swung the front door open.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Come inside."

Annabelle stepped into the dark building.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

Traders Gambit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:53 pm

The forgers would come but the dustmen would stay outside and keep watch and looks for a little scrap here and there. The lead forger would say "So, what do you have here?"
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

Traders Gambit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:59 pm

Annabelle flipped a light-switch on inside the building. It was small, but there were shelves lined up in the center of the room and against the wall. Most of it was assorted scrap metal, but there were a few shelves with canned food items and one wall was lined with shelves holding weaponry and ammunition. There were other assorted supplies as well, and it looked as if the warehouse was fairly well-stocked. There wasn't an abundance of any type of item, but there was at least enough to interest scavengers like the dustmen.

"I have everything you're interested in...go ahead. Take a look."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

Traders Gambit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:03 am

The other forger would waste not ime in looking around poking about the entire warehouse looking at things he might want and the scrap needs. The other forger though would look at her her skeptical "So, what do u want in return for this...hospitality."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

Traders Gambit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:32 am

"Well, everything has a price, doesn't it?"

Annabelle offered a sickly-sweet smile.

"I may need your help with a few things. You dustmen have quite a reputation, and I need some work done. I won't lie - you'll be getting your hands dirty. But something tells me that a little inconvenience like that won't bother you, now, will it?"
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

Traders Gambit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:35 am

He would smile and nod "Alright, The Sa'kage will do anything to please our new friends!" The other forger popped his head from around a corner "Yea im good with anything." The lead forger looked at her and extended his hand "The Name is William, that Donny."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

Traders Gambit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:48 am

Annabelle nodded and shook the man's hand.

"It's a pleasure, William and Donny. I'm glad that we have an understanding."

She leaned back against the wall by the door and crossed her arms casually. "So...you two ever been to the Wastelands?"
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

Traders Gambit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:50 am

William would shake his head "No not yet. Im guessing i will soon though." Donny would walk over with some scrap in his hands "I have, looking for scrap and anything biological to use in my bots or Corpus. I love it out there, so much metal and death."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

Traders Gambit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:53 am

She smiled a bit, considering their responses, and nodded slowly.

"Good. Very good. Well, you can pick a few things out of here that you'd like. I'm very...open-minded to trading for supplies, if you're willing to help me. May involve some trips to the Wastelands and doing a few favors for me...getting some things taken care of. Picking off a few people. You know, running some errands."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

Traders Gambit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:56 am

Donny would nod "Im good with that." He would go back to his hunt for good scrap and william would nod "Anything we could do today? I dont like taking from people and not doing something to pay them back quickly. Also out of curiosity are you with any other survivor group?"
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

Traders Gambit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:13 am

"Well, you can certainly get started today. In a few minutes, actually...any time now."

Annabelle checked her watch, completely ignoring the question about which survivor group she belonged to.

"You might want to tell your men that there are going to be some unwelcome guests coming through here soon. You can take care of them for me. Nice timing, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

Traders Gambit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:16 am

Donny smiled and put the scrap down pulling a steam rifle from his back "Alright lets go, ive been waiting to kill something for a while." William sighed "Alright. Lets move then." They would go outside and order their men and trash bots to go and hide getting ready to shoot/pounce when the order was given. William hid with them his clockwork pistol at the ready but Donny leaned up against a wall, his trash bots were lining the street hiding in broken windows or heaps of trash ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

Traders Gambit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Three hunters entered Trader's Point in search of their next bounty, one named Annabelle Kross. Months of tracking and tips led them to this place. Said to be "her last known location" by a trusted informant. They split up upon entering but stayed within earshot of each other. One would see from a distance the Dustmen speaking with Annabelle and signal the others to close in, slowly.

Last edited by NPC on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

Traders Gambit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:54 pm

A few of the hiding trash bots would see the bounty hunters and not attack waiting for them to be closer to the dustmen and larger grouping of trash bots. Donny would sense the trash bots seeing the enemies due to their connection and would prepare himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Traders Gambit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit Empty

Back to top Go down

Traders Gambit
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Srezia :: In Character :: Trader's Point-
Jump to: