Srezia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srezia

In a post - apocalyptic world, people struggle to survive. Here is their story.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Traders Gambit

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Desaryah

Desaryah

Traders Gambit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:51 pm

"You know too much about me. I should kill you right now."

Annabelle looked down the iron sights of her gun, as if she was considering shooting Arahn...then she lowered it again.

"But I won't. You have a point. What exactly is this plan of yours, then? And regardless of why I would want to help, why do you want me to be part of it?"
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:06 am

Donny walked a bit forward "Im here to ya know. Whats in it for us? Since im sure you wanted us in on this whole plot to."
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:19 am

He would not flinch when she considered shooting him.

"I know more than you think but that isn't my point. At the moment I am gathering people who appose the military while trying to not make ourselves any more of a threat than we already are. Why would I not want you to be part of it? You have proved yourself to be a Queen's Fianchetto among the Pawn's chain." He would turn to Donny and smile. "I know you're here as well. From what you have shown me today you would be an excellent player in a Knight's Double."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:35 am

Donny nodded "U like chess dont you?" He would chuckle "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:36 am

"So...what's in it for me?"
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:42 am

He would smirk slightly at Donny.

"Heh, Chess is a form of strategy, you think three moves ahead of your opponent. Studying such a game improves your ability to out-think your opponents that are not in a game. Annabelle, would you not like to clear your name? With one such as you we could easily accomplish our goals and move on in this world."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:51 am

"Yeah. Stop sweet-talking me, that's not what I asked. What's in it for me? And what exactly do you want me to do to help your 'plan' to accomplish your goals?"

Annabelle glared at the man. She was growing tired of his games, and she wanted to know what he wanted from her. The only thing she was concerned about was herself, Zaynon, and the rest of the Order, and she thought that Arahn's offer could be worthwhile enough to be useful to her. But...she knew she couldn't trust him. Not yet, at least.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:58 am

He would brush back his hair with his hand.

"Sweet talk? I hadn't realized THAT was sweet talk. It was intended as pressure or blackmail but if that's what you say. I'm afraid I cannot tell you all of my plans just yet. I never trust those I've just met."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:00 am

"You expect me to trust you, yet you've just said you don't trust me. How reasonable. Perhaps you should try harder, if you're trying to pressure me."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:18 am

Donny would shake his head "Im a sociopath with a history of violence and even I know that saying that didnt help u dude"
Back to top Go down
Chroma

Chroma

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:21 pm

He would stare coldly back at Donny and say,

"You see, me saying my true intentions doesn't need to help me. She only has three choices here. Number 1: Ally herself with Creed, 2: Shoot me and be hunted down by Creed for her bounty, and 3: to leave me alive and walk away from my offer...and stand no chance when the military gain power. You see, the choices are simple, whether or not I have specified my reasoning for needing her help."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:00 pm

Annabelle glared at him skeptically. "I work on my own terms. But that doesn't mean I can't help you. Let's say I go for your 'alliance' - what's next, then?"
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:02 pm

Donny would chuckle then nod a bit "I suppose your right....and yea what she asked" Donny would kinda scratch his head absent minded like being more of a get in and shoot people in the face kind of person then a negotiator.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:50 am

"We'll gather more allies then plan our attack. We'll eliminate them before they have a change to grow in power, before they have a chance to crush us," he would speak in a dead serious, almost heartless tone. He obviously had an underlying hatred of the military and the government.
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:54 am

Annabelle laughed. "Sounds good to me. The fuckers have survived long enough."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:51 pm

Donny smiled and laughed "HELL YEA! i hate those pricks! bout time they died!"
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:26 pm

He would smile arrogantly again.

"I take it you're in on the alliance then? Good, the more allies the more chance we have of defeating them."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:30 pm

Donny would nod "The sa'kage are behind you all the way man"
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:32 pm

"I'm behind you...for now. So, can I go now?"
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:44 pm

"Good, you may all go your own ways if you desire. I think I'll be on my way as well." He turned and stepped up on the window. "Farewell for now my comrades." and with the he leaped out and disappeared into the ruins.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:45 pm

Donny would nod "He was.....kinda wierd but ok."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:14 pm

Annabelle seemed irritated. "Fucking weirdo. What was the point of that?" She glanced out the window, making sure that the man was gone. "Alright, Sa'Kage. You did your job. Now, unless you're looking for more work, get lost."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:17 pm

Donny would shrug "Yea sure, alright. Seeya around. If you ever want us to help u with anything, u can probably see us around the desert and new nagasake." He would turn to leave with his trash bots.
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:20 pm

If Annabelle thought that the Sa'Kage were worth the effort, she would enlist them to help her - but, she decided, there was nothing that the Sa'Kage could do that she couldn't do herself. She disappeared out of the building, making her way to the west...towards the Breakwater Bridge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Traders Gambit
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Srezia :: In Character :: Trader's Point-
Jump to: