Srezia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srezia

In a post - apocalyptic world, people struggle to survive. Here is their story.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steele's Journey

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
NPC

NPC

Steele's Journey - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steele's Journey   Steele's Journey - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:10 pm

Ulinov would shake his head "I not sure exactly if there are any good places to be setting up camp around here..." one of his friends would cut in and say "mozhet bytʹ, my mogli by razbitʹ lagerʹ vgorah rikujou" Ulinov would nod and say "da thats good thats very good" Ulinov looked back to steele and said "We could set up camp in the rikujou mountains. Me and my men have heard of old survivor camp no longer in use. Either joined raiders, or were cleared out by Sa'kage."
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Steele's Journey   Steele's Journey - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:18 pm

Steele nodded and thought it over for a bit as he kept walking. "It's worth a shot. We'll send some guys soon, check it out - if it's clear we can move everyone in by tomorrow night. You have coordinates?"
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Steele's Journey   Steele's Journey - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:13 pm

Ulinov would give him the coordinates and smile "Hopefully it will be alright to settle in. Easily defended from what ive heard."
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Steele's Journey   Steele's Journey - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:25 pm

Steele stepped back into the bar, leading the others. He called a few of his men over and repeated what Ulinov had told him, including the coordinates. He gathered a group of four men - two seasoned gunners, and two younger raider scouts - and had them gather their gear and prepare to move out. Within a few minutes, the men had headed out of the bar, stocked with enough equipment to travel the mountains, defend themselves, set up a basic camp, and stake their territory if they made it. Steele realized that this could very well be a trap, and the raiders had nothing valuable enough on them that would be worth a gunfight with anyone else - but it may have been Steele's only chance to find a place for his men, so he was willing to risk it.

"Move out, men. I expect reports regularly. You have your orders - go."
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Steele's Journey   Steele's Journey - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:09 pm

The area they were told to go had nothing but some poorly tilled soil that was being over grown, some broken down shacks, and rocky out cropping all over the place that looked like they have been drilled into with something to provide more housing.Though the area was a natural fortress, in small area completely enclosed besides one main entrance which had once had a wooden wall and gate blocking it off. A secret escape tunnel was in one of the mountains and it lead down off the mountains near a river with a torn down and delapitated dock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steele's Journey   Steele's Journey - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steele's Journey
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Srezia :: In Character :: The Wastelands-
Jump to: