Srezia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srezia

In a post - apocalyptic world, people struggle to survive. Here is their story.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Undying Devotion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Desaryah

Desaryah

Undying Devotion Empty
PostSubject: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Somewhere in the harsh, cruel terrain of the central Wastelands, a lone wanderer trudged across the ash, sand, and jagged rocks towards the southeast. His cloak flapped relentlessly in the stinging desert wind as he covered his face with his sleeve, trying to block out the dust to be able to see and keep walking. He had walked for many miles all the way from Fort Harbinger after escaping with nothing more than what he could carry, and he exhausted and nearly out of supplies. He refused to stop moving, and even though he could hardly take another step or another breath without feeling the intense pain of his desperate travels, he choked out the word "Annabelle" and somehow found the willpower to continue.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

Undying Devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:37 pm

Donny and his men were going across the desert having split from the other group to scout out survivor groups to either save and persuade to join or conquer and force into the sa'kage ranks. Donny would look out and see him and tell the truck to stop he would jump out with some water and walk over to him with two trash bots along side him "Are you alright man?"
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

Undying Devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:09 pm

Zaynon weakly hacks out a few mechanical-sounding words through his rebreather system. "No...I'm...I'm going to the Forest..."

Last edited by Desaryah on Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

Undying Devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:11 pm

Donny would stop him and offer him some water "We could give you a ride dude, we dont have anything better to do, no other survivor groups out here besides raiders lately." he would shake his head after offering the water "Why the forest?"
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

Undying Devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:14 pm

Zaynon gratefully took the water and took a few long, guzzling drinks out of the bottle. "Annabelle..."

He took a few moments to compose himself. The wind died down slightly, and after taking another drink, the man spoke again.

"My...my name is Zaynon...I am looking for my home. In the Obsidian Forest. Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

Undying Devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:15 pm

He would raise an eyebrow "Annabelle?....i met someone named Annabelle not to long ago. kinda creepy, but in a cool way? has a lot of guns?"
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

Undying Devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:16 pm

Zaynon's eyes grew wide. He stared at Donny intensely.

"She's...alive...where is she? Where did you see her?"
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

Undying Devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:18 pm

Donny would nod "Yea shes alive and kickin, helped her take down some bounty hunters. uhhh down in Trader's Point, a day or two ago."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

Undying Devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:47 pm

"I....I...my wife...I need to find her...I have to..."

He clutched one hand over his face, covering his rebreather to take a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

Undying Devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:49 pm

Donny looked at him with wide eyes "Wife? Shes your wife? God man your a hero. She was cool but...kinda nuts." He would smile and nod at he truck "We can take you to her hopefully, re uniting someone with their wife? I may be a psychopath but i'm italian and we know love, and i was taugh to always help how ever i could" He would laugh loud.
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

Undying Devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:59 pm

"Yes...she's...she's my wife...Annabelle...can you take me to her?"

Zaynon looked at the truck, hopeful that he may soon be reunited with his wife.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

Undying Devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:01 pm

Donny nodded "Yea of course, you need help?" he would offer him a hand to help him into the truck's back. The dustmen would make room for him and the driver would get the truck ready to turn around back to trader's point.
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

Undying Devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:07 pm

Zaynon managed to climb into the back of the truck, although he was extremely exhausted. It looked like he may have broken or sprained his ankle by the way he walked, and he appeared to have a few wounds. He was bleeding slightly from his chest, and he had a makeshift bandage wrapped on underneath his clothes, which were tattered and caked in sand, dust, and dried blood. For his condition, he was getting around quite well.

He rested in the back of the truck, setting an old, busted-up hunting rifle next to him. He seemed to calm down a bit once he got inside.

"W-where...where are we going to find her at?"
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

Undying Devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:13 pm

One of the dustmen would shuffle over to him in the back and say "Your injured, im a medic, used to be an EMT, do you want me to take a look at your wounds? I could dress them so they don't get infected and those bandages look like they are doing more harm then good." Donny would nod as the truck began to move "Sounds like a good idea, and first place we go to look is back at trader's point and then we look around. She said something about going west so we might run into her as we head there. We go along the road once we can see it well."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

Undying Devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:22 pm

Zaynon nodded his head. "If you want...I know it's bad...I didn't have much to work with..."

He pulled his hooded cloak and shirt off. The bandages were old and worn, and looked as if they hadn't been replaced for days - probably since Zaynon had nothing to replace them with. All he had with him was some food, a few weapons, and other basic supplies. He carefully pulled the bandages off, revealing what looked like a partially infected bullet wound in his left shoulder, a stab wound a few inches deep in his lower right stomach, and a few other knife wounds and minor injuries across his chest and shoulders.

"Busted up by some raiders..." Zaynon offered a small, weak grin.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

Undying Devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:28 pm

The medic would grimace and motion for a first aid kit and some disinfectants and stitches. When they were brought from the front of the truck he would nod and look at zaynon "My god your fucked up. This is going to hurt like fuck." he would take the disinfectant and apply it to the bullet wound on his shoulder and the knife wound. He would get the stitches ready as someone else put new actual medical grade bandages and gauze on his other wounds. The medic would chuckle "I know it might be a bit extensive but cant be to careful now a days. A little infection could kill you quick without medical attention quickly." he would disinfect the needle and get ready to sow the knife wound and gun shot wound and ask "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

Undying Devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:34 pm

Zaynon bit his lip and winced a bit while his wounds were being taken care of, but he withstood the pain fairly well.

"Yeah..." He took another swig of water. "I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

Undying Devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:36 pm

He would nod and begin to sow the wounds close and once he was done he would nod and put gauze and bandages over them as well "Alright, you should be fine now. Those will last until the wounds heal."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

Undying Devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:39 pm

Zaynon was clearly in pain, but he tried not to let it get the best of him. He shut his eyes tightly while the wounds were being taken care. Once it was finished, he took a deep breath and nodded his head.

"Thank you...I...I owe you guys. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

Undying Devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:41 pm

Donny would shrug "Yea you do, ill figure somethin out for payment." He would chuckle "Nah im just kidding, your wife gave us some scrap when we saw her so that counts. Im a Sa'kage forger."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

Undying Devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:59 pm

Zaynon nodded gratefully. "Sa'Kage...I've...heard of you. Tell me - tell me about my wife...Annabelle...what happened? Is she safe?"
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

Undying Devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:04 am

He would nod "Yea everyone has. Shes fine, she was in trader's point the day we went to scout, she gave us some scrap and then in payment we dealt with some bounty hunters, one of which made a deal with her and me to take down the military at fort omen."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

Undying Devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:06 am

"Bounty hunters? The military...she might be in trouble. I...I have to get to her."

Zaynon took another drink of water, and slowly began to calm down.

"No...she's...she's safe. She's actually...alive..."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

Undying Devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:09 am

Donny would nod and put a hand on his shoulder "Yea man, shes fine. She looked like she could handle herself pretty damn well when i saw her."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

Undying Devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:11 am

Zaynon smiled. "Yeah...she can. How far are we?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Undying Devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion Empty

Back to top Go down

Undying Devotion
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Srezia :: In Character :: The Wastelands-
Jump to: