Srezia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srezia

In a post - apocalyptic world, people struggle to survive. Here is their story.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Io Goes to The Scrap!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

Io Goes to The Scrap! Empty
PostSubject: Io Goes to The Scrap!   Io Goes to The Scrap! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:00 am

After the hard trip through the desert, well hard for Io that is, Io was glad he made it out. By the time they got to the end of the desert, he had already drank all of his water.

"Thank god we're out of that," Io said trying to catch his breath and enjoy the cooler air around him.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Io Goes to The Scrap!   Io Goes to The Scrap! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am

Richy would smile and laugh "Yea well, this city is still in the desert just built in an oasis kinda thing. So there is more after this to go but it wont be as bad if i can get what im hoping for."
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Io Goes to The Scrap!   Io Goes to The Scrap! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:07 am

Io groaned a little and gave him a pouty look. "But I already drank all my water..." He held up his water. "What if what you're here for does take long?" Then he became dramatic again. "I won't make it!"
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Io Goes to The Scrap!   Io Goes to The Scrap! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:50 am

Richy snickered at how dramatic he was " We'll get you more water and dont worry. What i am here for will make the passing through the desert easier for you, though you will owe me, BIG TIME. It involves my water."
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Io Goes to The Scrap!   Io Goes to The Scrap! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:11 pm

"Oh! ok, heh heh heh," Io rubbed his neck sheepishly at how over dramatic he was being. "Yeah, no problem. I'll figure out how to repay you... unless you have something already in mind..."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Io Goes to The Scrap!   Io Goes to The Scrap! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:25 pm

Richy scratched his head and thought "Hmm...no...cant think of much YOU can do for me."
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Io Goes to The Scrap!   Io Goes to The Scrap! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Io nodded. "Alright... I'm sure I'll figure something out... Till then... let's go get that water and on to save Star!"
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Io Goes to The Scrap!   Io Goes to The Scrap! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Richy would nod and say quietly to himself so Io wouldn't hear him "I can think of some things she might be able to do..." then he would speak up and say"Alright, lets move then. I can get a tanker probably filled with water and you can go in there so u dont dry up."
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Io Goes to The Scrap!   Io Goes to The Scrap! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:04 pm

Io sighed with relief. "Thank you... I really appreciate that..."

As he walked beside Richy the heat did get to him a little. His breathing was still heavy and the moisture on his scales was starting dry up, but he was hanging in there.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Io Goes to The Scrap!   Io Goes to The Scrap! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:11 pm

Richy saw him and noticed nodding moving faster and making sure the other 2 forgers and their bots kept up. They got to a tanker that was being filled with water for Richy and the man filling it nodded and said "Its almost full gimme a few seconds." Richy nodded and looked over at Io, "alright, when its done, just jump in it."
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Io Goes to The Scrap!   Io Goes to The Scrap! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:14 pm

Io nodded back, speaking between breathes. "Alright... I'll... be... ok.... I... can wait..." The water seemed to take forever to fill. "Ohhhh! Come on water!... Please fill! Please!" He continued his dramatic rant until the tank was completely filled. "YES!! It's done..." He dove right in, sighing with relief and content with the feel of the water. "Thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Io Goes to The Scrap!   Io Goes to The Scrap! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:04 pm

Richy looked at him and laughed "Wow...ok man. ALRIGHT GUYS WE ARE READY TO GO!" they would load in and it would begin to move. Richy would sit on the side of the hold in the top of the tanker Io could talk from "Alright, you good in there?"
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Io Goes to The Scrap!   Io Goes to The Scrap! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:03 pm

Io nodded and smiled. "Oh yeah, I'm great. Much better." He made sure to coat his whole body in water, covering any spot that was dried out. "How much longer do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Io Goes to The Scrap!   Io Goes to The Scrap! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:08 pm

Richy would shrug, "not to along unless we run into angry wild life or raiders. If that happen, awhile"
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Io Goes to The Scrap!   Io Goes to The Scrap! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:57 pm

"Well then.. if we are attacked..." Io smirked, "they're in for a rude of awakening." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Io Goes to The Scrap!   Io Goes to The Scrap! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:20 pm

He would laugh with him "Hell yea they are, so why would anyone want your sister? Besides her being a princess, that....special power you think she might have?"
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Io Goes to The Scrap!   Io Goes to The Scrap! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:07 pm

Io nodded. "That's the only thing I can think of... but... I don't know anyone else who would know that besides the Neap Tide and the Abyss."
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Io Goes to The Scrap!   Io Goes to The Scrap! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Richy would nod "Yea thats right...only aquarians would now that." He would think but was stumped, he had now idea who to look for.
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Io Goes to The Scrap!   Io Goes to The Scrap! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:54 pm

Io had a thought. "Well... they would need to be near water somewhere. Otherwise, Star... she wouldn't be... alive." It pained him to say that.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Io Goes to The Scrap!   Io Goes to The Scrap! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:32 pm

He would nod "So one of the rivers or the lake though the lake is a long shot..." He would know how much it hurt him to say that and he would put a hand on his shoulder and nod. "Its ok, we'll find her"
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Io Goes to The Scrap!   Io Goes to The Scrap! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:43 pm

Io gave a small smile. "Thanks... I just hope she'll be alright when we find her..." He then sighed. "Alright... the rivers or the lake. I don't care how long the travel is, I just want her home safely."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Io Goes to The Scrap!   Io Goes to The Scrap! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:57 pm

Richy would smile "She will be fine. I promise you" Richy would look out infront of them and smile saying soflty but io still might here him "Dont worry, Im coming."
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Io Goes to The Scrap!   Io Goes to The Scrap! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:13 pm

Io did hear those words and looked up at him. He saw that Richy meant what he said and she smirked. "You know... I'm ok with it... her and you, even though she doesn't even know you yet." He chuckled only a little. "But I can see that... even though you haven't met you yet... you really like her, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Io Goes to The Scrap!   Io Goes to The Scrap! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:19 pm

He would smile and chuckle "Ive always had some kind of wierd...almost an ability. I know people before i meet them if someone describes them tome a little bit. I know i like your sister, even though i dont know her, and i want to save her. Not just for your father and you or an alliance, but i want to see her."
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Io Goes to The Scrap!   Io Goes to The Scrap! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:39 pm

Io nodded with a smile. "And you will, and I know she'll like you. Like I've said before, she'll be hard to get, but she'll like you. But that's an interesting ability you have there... so... can you tell if she's ok too? Or is that too much of a psychic ability?" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Io Goes to The Scrap!   Io Goes to The Scrap! Empty

Back to top Go down

Io Goes to The Scrap!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next