Srezia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srezia

In a post - apocalyptic world, people struggle to survive. Here is their story.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Water Collections

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Desaryah

Desaryah

The Water Collections - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:53 pm

The shadowy figures begin to surround Zelinda, moving in closer. The only indication of where they stand are their silvery, glowing eyes which flicker in and out of the darkness. They appear unphased by her rifle, and continue to move in closer...
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:55 pm

Zelinda puffed a sigh, and then sucked in some breath, steadied her aim and shot at the figure in front of her. The rifle shot out a blind light of green, which flew straight towards the person. Zelinda then turned and ran, pressing another tab on the rifle which started glowing again.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:58 pm

They heard the strange gunshot and he dustmen looked up readying weapons and Armando held his gun ready and his hand was on his sword "Some one isn't acting very pleasant nearby..."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:08 pm

The powerful gunshot shook the quiet forest. The figure was instantly thrown back and knocked onto the ground with a strained hissing noise as it fell, and its body disappeared into the blackness.

The remaining Acolytes descended upon Zelinda quickly, moving at incredible speeds through the forest towards her. She had one chance to run, and she would have only seconds before she would be swarmed by the shadows closing in on her.

The others standing by the lake outside of the forest would hear the gunshot. The Acolyte speaking with Armando, Lilith, Cole, and the others would quickly turn and draw a blade from within his cloak.

"Stand down!"
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:11 pm

Zelinda slung her rifle over her shoulder again, and then drew her sword out of its sheath. It glinted wickedly even in the darkness of the forest. With the way she slung the rifle the green part would be just peaking over her shoulder providing her with enough light for her to navigate through the forest. She moved with controlled grace, and experience - traveling quickly.
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:19 pm

The Acolytes moved closer and closer towards her, nearly matching her speed. She was deep enough into the forest that if she didn't do something quickly, the Acolytes would catch her before she had a chance to get past the treeline.
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:22 pm

Zelinda looked from side to side, catching glimpses of her persuers. She calculated quickly in her head and then suddenly stopped. And without hesitation burst into the line of figures to the right of her and continued running through them, and curved her path back towards the lake, using a zig zag path, to try and slow them down.
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:32 pm

The Acolytes quickly follow after Zelinda, gaining on her more and more every second. It would seem as if more of them were appearing from the shadows in front of her as she ran.
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:35 pm

Zelinda soon burst from the tree line, and ran right into the group of people at the lake. She attempted to skid to a halt, tripping and falling over.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:37 pm

The dustmen's guns were all leveled either at her or the tree line making sure nothing made a move. Armando would walk over to help her up "Having a nice trip here i see? Would you like to tell us where that gun shot came from and why you are in....his...forest"
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:39 pm

The figures were nearly close enough to reach out and grab Zelinda by the time she broke through the treeline. They instantly stopped, appearing as nothing more than silhouettes and ghastly eyes glowing in the darkness. They stopped pursuing her and stood perfectly still by the edge of the forest, watching silently.

The Acolyte standing outside of the forest with the others towered over Zelinda with his sword drawn.

"HALT!"

Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Zelinda backed away from Armando refusing his help and stood up on her own, sheathing her sword. She pulled her rifle off her shoulder, and didn't pull it up to aim, just simply flicked another tab on the rifle, which began to glow brighter once more. "This is not his forest, sorry to disappoint you."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:43 pm

All of the dustmen trained their guns on her when she did something to her rifle, Armando would smile "I wouldnt make any moves, your very out numbered and i dont want to kill a girl i would get nightmares." His smile would stay on and he would sound sweet the entire time.
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:45 pm

Zelinda flicked her hood back, revealing her face. "Sorry to disappoint you again, but I'm no girl. And I'm not afraid of you. I'm sure my chances are far better against guns then against freaks."

She flicked another button on her rifle, which appeared to have no affect on it. She smiled cruelly at Armando, showing no fear.
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:46 pm

The Acolyte was not amused.

"I would advise you explain yourself. Quickly."
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:48 pm

"I have no idea who you are, except that you look like the freaks back there. And I'll be damned if I tell you anything. Now back off."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:51 pm

The Acolyte stood silently, denying Zelinda's insulting comments the sort of response she deserved.

"The forest is not to be disturbed..."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:55 pm

Armando would raise an eyebrow even though you could barely see it above the visor "You look like a girl to me, you sound like one too. Stumbling on to some one's land, shooting at them, then not telling them what you were doing in thier forest? Doesn't seem very lady like to me"
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:58 pm

"Go cry me a river, you might be more useful that way." Zelinda took a step back, ready to run again.

"Girl - is demeaning. I'm probably older then you are and know far more about this place then either of you do."
Back to top Go down
Cole Mc'Cleoud

Cole Mc'Cleoud

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:59 pm

:: cole shook his head alittle:: I'd Hazard a guess that by the look of the cloaked figures and of the forrest their living in that they've probly been living there longer than you've been alive Miss. :: Cole had his left hand raised on one of his 2 swords and his right hand at his right holstered gun, not drawn but both could be ready in a split secod, anyone looking closely enough could also see several very tiny red glints in his reddish eye and if they were paying intense attention, any one with a weapon held or drawn had a tiny pin sized red dot on them hardly noticeable even if u were looking for it:: I suggest We all lower our weapons slowly and safety them just so no one is scittish how about that?
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:12 pm

The Acolyte's grip on the hilt of his blade tightened. His gaze was fixed on Zelinda, as if none of the others even concerned him. He listened intently to Cole, but showed no fear or hesitation.

"State your reasons for your actions."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:16 pm

Armando's men wouldn't lower their weapons but Armando looked at Cole and smiled seeing the red dots, the visor glowed slightly. "I dont think we should, how do we know shes not really fast with that rifle of hers? She could take shots at a few of us and run if we lower them. So..i think now my friend."
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:06 pm

Zelinda kept a tight grip on her rifle, making sure that its strap was still secured around her shoulder. "I was simply going around the lake - no harm no foul."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:09 pm

"Through forbidden territory - and you have disturbed my people. Tell me - what was that gunshot?"

The Acolyte spoke like he already knew exactly what happened. The row of silvery eyes continued to watch from the edge of the woods.
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:10 pm

"Forbidden my ass, last I checked no one owns any of the land here so back off. I've been through this area several times, and last I had checked no one had lived in this area, so I didn't know." Zelinda purposefully ignored his last question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Water Collections
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Srezia :: In Character :: The Lake-
Jump to: