Srezia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srezia

In a post - apocalyptic world, people struggle to survive. Here is their story.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Across the Wastelands

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Desaryah

Desaryah

Across the Wastelands - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:42 am

"I see. I have not heard of your people...the Sa'kage?"

Zaynon turned to Fawl. He shook his head, as he was obviously being shunned by the girl.

"Very well then. I see that I've bothered you. I will still offer - if you'd like to come with me, I am travelling southeast, towards the lake. It's not safe for you here - it's not safe for anyone here - but you need somewhere safe to go. And soon, before anything happens to you. The Wastelands are a dangerous place to travel alone...or with someone who you don't know. But I suppose that there are few options here."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:44 am

The robots would dig the capsule out and be holding it above their heads. The robots would walk over to them slightly
Back to top Go down
Chroma

Chroma

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:52 am

Fawl looked at Zaynon while still clinging to Micheal and looked back. She was obviously not comfortable with him around her.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:53 am

Michael smiled at her "I guess that settles who she is going with then..."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:55 am

"Fine." Zaynon shrugged. He didn't want to see the girl get hurt, but he decided it would only be a burden for him to take her anyway. Besides - she obviously wanted to stay with the other man.

"Here. At least take this, so you don't starve. Bread will only last you so long." He handed the others a few items of food from his sack before folding it up, tying it, and tucking it back into his cloak.

Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:55 am

Michael smiled "Thank you, good luck on your travels my friend."
Back to top Go down
Chroma

Chroma

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:22 am

Fawl looked up to Micheal with a puzzled look on her face.
"Where is the Sa'Ka....uuh ..your people? How long will it take to get there?"
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:41 am

Zaynon stood, dusted off his cloak, and began to turn and walk away. He glanced over his shoulder.

"Be careful out here. Terrible things happen when you least expect them."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:15 pm

Michael smiled and nodded at Zaynon as he walked away and then looked at fawl and smiled sweetly "Its in a city not to far from her, maybe a few hours if we move quickly. You can sit on the capsule if you'd like. You probably are alittle weak from being in that thing."
Back to top Go down
Chroma

Chroma

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:20 pm

Fawl climbed back into the capsule and sat down. She smiled back at Micheal and waited for them to depart.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:22 pm

Michael would look at the bugs and say "Home" and they would begin to move. Michael would walk along the side of the capsule keeping on hand on it as they went home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Across the Wastelands   Across the Wastelands - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Across the Wastelands
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Srezia :: In Character :: The Wastelands-
Jump to: