Srezia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srezia

In a post - apocalyptic world, people struggle to survive. Here is their story.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Raiding Party

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NPC

NPC

The Raiding Party - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raiding Party   The Raiding Party - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:16 pm

The raiders were shocked - they had never seen anything like the trashbot dogs before. They realized that they would quickly be overpowered, and they abandoned their efforts to keep fighting back and quickly fled the other way. Some of them made it back to their vehicles and began to sped off, while a few of them stayed to try and fight back or buy enough time for themselves to escape.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Raiding Party   The Raiding Party - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:18 pm

two of the dogs would tear apart the ones that stayed while the other three bounded as fast as possible after the other trucks hopefully catching some of the trucks. Out of all the trash bots would come the first forgers voice "THINK TWICE ABOUT MESSING WITH THE SA'KAGE YOU SCUM!"
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Raiding Party   The Raiding Party - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:20 pm

Aname took of running with the raiders, and once they split up she took off down an alley to avoid to on coming She would search around the area for dead raiders or grenades laying around and gather a few of them. She would then run off, trying to get ahead of the trash bot hounds.

When she was in a usable position, Aname threw some of the grenades at the trash bot hounds going after the trucks. She would aim them to go right into their mouths, hopefully causing enough damage to deter them from the raiders.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Raiding Party   The Raiding Party - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:10 pm

Two of the grenades would hit home and the trash dogs would go up sending shrapnel through the groups of raiders they were tearing into. The other three were pursuing the trucks and if they caught one tearing it and anyone inside apart.
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Raiding Party   The Raiding Party - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:25 am

Aname moved to a different vantage point, and threw more grenades at the remaining trash bot hounds. She would have to move soon though, if she wanted any chance of getting at a motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Raiding Party   The Raiding Party - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:33 am

Most of the raiders that had managed to make it to their vehicles had already sped off, but a few of them were caught by the pursuing trash-hounds. There would be a few abandoned motorbikes left behind by the road that had belonged to some of the raiders that were killed in the firefight. Very few of the raiders were still on foot, but they were on their way to the vehicles to try and make it out of the city alive.
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Raiding Party   The Raiding Party - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:11 pm

Aname chucked the last of her grenades at the hounds and sprinted for a motorcycle. Once there, she attempted to get it started, and head off with the raiders.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Raiding Party   The Raiding Party - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:20 pm

The hounds at this point had finished and moved after aname and the dust men swarmed the bikes and all raised their guns at her. The first forger would walk forward "Again? I thought we were beyond this."
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Raiding Party   The Raiding Party - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:38 pm

Aname stopped, and waited for the forger to get close enough to spit at him again - at which point she does.

"Gake kara tobioriru iku."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Raiding Party   The Raiding Party - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:45 pm

The other forger walked up and laughed "She just told you to jump off a cliff dude.: The forger would nod as he wiped the spit off again "PLEASE just insult me in english"
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Raiding Party   The Raiding Party - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:00 pm

Aname rolled her eyes, and folded her arms in defiance.

"Watashi-tachi ga ima koko ni itte imasu ka? Watashi wa ie ni kaeru to omoimasu."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Raiding Party   The Raiding Party - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:04 pm

The other forger would nod being more compassionate than the other "She wants to go home. We aren't to far from the scrap let her take a bike and lets just be done with this. LOWER YOUR GUNS!" the dust men would follow orders and lower their guns and the other forger would roll his eyes. The forger who knew japanese would smile "Im sorry about this whole ordeal, take the bike, if u need any food i have some on me." The other forger would just stare at him but not make any moves. This forger was a high ranking forger.
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Raiding Party   The Raiding Party - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Aname eyed him wearily, she wasn't sure weather to pretend she did not know English or not.

"Watashi wa anata ga itte iru ka wakaranai."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Raiding Party   The Raiding Party - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:47 pm

He would smile "Hontōni? Matawa, tan'ni koko de ta no hito wa anata ga iku yō ni watashi no kokoro o henkō shiyou to monku o iwanainode,node, karera wa osoraku anata no ikutsu ka no jōhō o eru koto ga dekiru to itte imasu ka?" in english this would be "Really? or are you just saying that so the others here wont try and change my mind to let you go so they can perhaps get some information out of you?"
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Raiding Party   The Raiding Party - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:49 pm

Aname glared at him,
"Īe, watashi wa nihongo igai no nani ka o rikai shite inai."
(No, I don't understand anything other than Japanese.)
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Raiding Party   The Raiding Party - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:55 pm

He would nod and smile "Ā anata o utagau tame no watashi no shazai o mōshibun naku, watashi wa anata no baiku no hitotsu o toru koto to, nin'i no hitsuyōna baai wa watashi wa ikutsu ka no tabemono o motte iru to nobeta." ((Oh alright i apologize for doubting you, i said that you may take one of the bikes and i have some food if you need any.))
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Raiding Party   The Raiding Party - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:57 pm

"Nanidesu ka? Nai torikku? Īe torihiki? Kore wa, posuto gekihendesu.. Hitobito wa, tan'ni ta no hitobito ga tebanasu koto wa arimasen."
(What? No tricks? No trades? This is post-cataclysm.. people don't just let other people go.)
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Raiding Party   The Raiding Party - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:06 pm

"Anata wa watashi ga watashi ga ishi baiku to shokuhin no juyō o tsukuru kaishi suru baai." If you want me to start making demands for the bike and food i will.
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Raiding Party   The Raiding Party - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:07 pm

Aname sighed and rolled her eyes, "Sore wa futsū no ​​ de wa nai subetedesu."
(It's just not normal is all.)
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Raiding Party   The Raiding Party - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:58 pm

he would smile "Watashi ga shitte iruga, watashi wa naganen niwatatte manande kita mono wa, shitsumon nashide kandai-sa o ukeireru. Sore wa yori ōku no sono yō ni shite imasu" ((i know, but something i have learned over the years, accept generosity without questions. It comes more that way))
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Raiding Party   The Raiding Party - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:48 pm

Aname shrugged, nodding her head.

"Soredewa, watashi wa ukeireru. Watashi o shimeshite imasu." (Well then, I accept. Show me.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Raiding Party   The Raiding Party - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Raiding Party
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Srezia :: In Character :: The Lake-
Jump to: