Srezia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srezia

In a post - apocalyptic world, people struggle to survive. Here is their story.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Traders Gambit

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Desaryah

Desaryah

Traders Gambit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:56 pm

Annabelle was standing inside the building, calmly waiting for the bounty hunters to arrive - she had expected them to be coming any time, and since she had enlisted the dustmen to 'assist' her, all she had to do now was wait.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:18 pm

Two of the hunters would walk on, ignorant of the trash bots watching them. The one who was walking a half step behind them would stop, look around him then disappear into the ruins. The others would notice his absence and return to closing in on their targets.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:35 pm

Donny would be ready for the hunter to come by so he could say hello. His steam rifle had two shots in it already loaded, and he was going to make them count.
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:55 pm

Annabelle knew that the bounty hunters were approaching. She decided to beat them at their own game. After nodding at the Sa'Kage in the building, she made her way to the other side of the building and climbed out an open window, disappearing from view as she hoisted herself up onto the exterior of the building. She quickly and quietly made her way up to the second story of the warehouse by climbing up the window-sills to slide into an open window.

Inside, it was completely dark. Annabelle snuck through the top floor of the warehouse to a stairway that led to the roof, making sure to stay out of sight as she went.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:25 am

The two hunters would use caution in their approach of the Sa' Kage. They would put their weapons away and approach them in an attempt to speak with them. One would look around a bit before saying,
"You men there, may I ask you a few questions? This is about an investigation we have been hired to do on a certain wanted individual."

As Annabelle reached the end of the staircase she would see a man step out and block her path. He was a taller man however he looked to be of Asian decent. He wore a usual clothing under a black trench coat, his hair cut up kept, around his neck was a dark chain necklace with a claw-shaped pendant. His eyes seemed to pierce one's soul. He would speak calmly.
"Going somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:28 am

He would nod not realizing they were about to die "Would her name happen to be annabelle? If so i did meet her a bit earlier i think shes still here im just not sure where.."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:53 am

Annabelle sighed, irritated at the interruption in her plans. She knew that she wouldn't be getting out of this situation easily - she spoke calmly, as if she had no reason to be concerned about the bounty hunter.

"Yes, I am. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:59 am

The two would look around with suspicions then resume talking with the men.
"Would you have happened to see which way she went? We have 'important' business to attend to with her."

He would smile confidently at her.

"The name's Arahn, now what about yours? Though I'm sure I already know it."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:02 am

"Why don't you tell me what it is, then, if you're so convinced?"

Annabelle didn't move. She stared coldly into the man's eyes, and if he looked back into hers, he might get the feeling that he was looking into something dark and soulless.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:04 am

He would smile "Yes i beleve she went over there" He would point and as soon as their attention was directed at that area he would bring his rifle to bare and at point black range shoot both of them in the chest. He would then yell and all of the trash bots would leap out from their cover "FIND THE HUNTERS! KILL EM ALL! TEAR THEM TO BLOODY PIECES!" the trash bots would follow their orders and move to find the other hunters.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:12 am

He would stare back into her cold eyes within even a hint of intimidation.

"Your name is Annebelle Kross heh.." He would smirk quickly "If that is, I remember correctly. Tell me, where might someone like you hide all this time? I would guess right under the noses of the milita..." He would hear the gunshots and stop.

The men would fall to the ground, one would die instantly while the other tried to apply pressure to his wound. He would be in agonizing pain as he bled out onto the ground. Such was the fate of those who trust other in this new world.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:14 am

Donny would walk up the man on the ground an put the barell of the gun in his mouth while he examined the body of his friend "Ahh some interesting stuff...maybe you'll have some to" he would pull the trigger
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:16 am

Annabelle instantly took the opportunity to take advantage of the distraction that the gunshots caused. She darted away from the bottom of the staircase, taking cover in a hallway out of view as she drew a Skorpion-MOD SMG. She quickly and silently headed towards a window at the end of the hallway, prepared to defend herself if and when the bounty hunter decided to follow her.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:23 am

Arahn would slowly step down the staircase and speak quite arrogantly.

"I would seem I have fallen comrades. No matter, the more military spies out of my hair the better. Now tell me miss Annebelle, or should I say Mrs. Kross, where might you be hiding? You know that 'they' are still looking for you and your husband." He would stop at the last stair, waiting for a response. He would seem quite knowledgeable yet at the same time quite arrogant in his own abilities to detect a person's weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:26 am

As she moved without a sound, Annabelle didn't respond. She was unphased by the man's arrogant comments, and she made her way down the hallway to the window. She checked outside, making sure that it was clear outside. The window was shut and partially boarded over, but she had no other option if she wanted to get out of the building unnoticed. Holding her gun in one hand, she slipped a combat knife out of its sheath at her side and began to quietly pry some of the nails out of one of the wooden boards as quickly as she could without making any noise or giving away her location easily.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:32 am

The trash boths would get close and would run down those stairs at this point donny was behind them his gun reloaded "Heeeey buddy! Your friends out there had some nice stuff! Im sure you'll have even more." Out side the other forger and his dustmen were sweeping the area looking for any other hunters to bring down.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:37 am

Arahn would quickly move down the hallway and past Annebelle to the window. He would grab her hand that was holding the gun and position it to his advantage. He would quickly pry it open with his hands and wait, ready to jump out if necessary.

"Do excuse my haste in this process but I'm afraid we have visitors. They are not friends of mine and I'd rather not die today."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:38 am

Donny wouldsmile and laugh "Ohhhh go ahead jump i dare you,youd be jumping into hell"
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:44 am

Annabelle was ready to take action at any moment, but she realized that something was slightly different about this hunter, or he would've tried to kill her or capture her already.

"Hold off, all of you. You...Arahn. You've got a few seconds to explain yourself before I decide to just let you die. So talk fast."
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:52 am

He would smirk down at her.

"Oh it would seem I have earned a council with the Queen herself," This statement would be utterly dripping with sarcasm. "Hahah, you seemed to have noticed that I am like that military goons they sent after you. By the way, thank you for ridding me of those imbeciles. I think an alliance would suit us all better, after all we're all revolting against the military for some reason or another. I am Arahn Kurio of Creed."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:20 pm

"Well, how about you get your fucking hands off of me, and then we'll talk."

Annabelle would attempt to break free from Arahn's grip and turn around to face him.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:22 pm

Donny would lower his gun slightly so it wasnt directly pointing at him but was still a threat. and send his bots else where "What did u have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:32 pm

Arahn would let go of the gun and release it to her. He would raise his hands a bit in a shrug as he spoke.

"I'm sorry, I was merely protecting myself. Considering I am unarmed it would make sense for me to be cation of such weapons. I figured I'd try to come off as nonthreatening as possible...unlike your friends here. Nonetheless, my 'idea' is to bring together all those who oppose the military then plan a strike against them. We were able to break free from them with far greater planning and far less troops. They would seem to be incompetent and weak at the moment. If we give them time to grow they will only overtake the remaining survivors and use this crisis to make themselves kings." He would stop playing arrogant and speak seriously when explaining his plans to Annebelle and Donny. "You there, the one who killed 'my friends', you seem like the kind of man we need in our revolution."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:37 pm

Annabelle kept the gun aimed towards Arahn, and she took a few steps back. If she wasn't interested in what the man had to say, she already would've killed him - but she found him quite intriguing. Nonetheless, she played hard to get.

"So, you're anti-military. Why do you want my help? If you know who I am, then you know I don't have time to play these little games. Give me a reason why I should help you 'plan a strike' against the military when they are hardly any of my concern."
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:48 pm

He would shrug at her again as if he didn't care whether or not she joined him.

"You're a wanted women, are you not? Once the military gains power they will hunt down the ones who they deem as threats. You will be one of them, when that happens you will not be able to hide under their noses. They will hunt you and Zaynon down, capture and imprison you if you're lucky enough not to be killed. You won't be able to avoid them forever."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traders Gambit   Traders Gambit - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Traders Gambit
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Srezia :: In Character :: Trader's Point-
Jump to: