Srezia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srezia

In a post - apocalyptic world, people struggle to survive. Here is their story.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are the Creed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NPC

NPC

We are the Creed Empty
PostSubject: We are the Creed   We are the Creed EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:28 am

As the sun broke the cold gray skies a person in a dark hooded cloak stepped out onto a ledge on the tenth story of a ruined building. Hundreds of survivors, many of whom were hunters, crowded under in the streets to hear him. The screamed and cheered until the signal was given for silence. The screams slowed to utter silence as he began to speak.

"We all became bounty hunters for freedom. You all know why we are here today - we have gathered together for a reason. together we can pursue this freedom, away from the military we can make for ourselves a life amongst the ruins. This is our home, no matter it's condition, we will protect it. The world has spiraled into Chaos and there is not much left but scared people and those who feed off the weak and steal for their own sake. We will make our lives from this chaos, we can and will survive, WE ARE THE CREED!" The crowd started to chant "We are Creed" as they began to arm themselves and begin repairs on what buildings could be salvaged.

(Thanks to Cory and Liam for help with speech ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

We are the Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are the Creed   We are the Creed EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:33 am

A forger in a tattered old cloak and a cool hat watched the speech. He had a Trash bot hawk on his shoulder and a dog by his side. The forger and wandering scout for the Sa'kage was named Jack, and as the speech ended he turned and walked away muttering to himself with a half smile "Well now, thats interesting."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

We are the Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are the Creed   We are the Creed EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:41 am

A young man wearing simple, black leather armor and a plain hooded cloak listened to the speech quietly. He had leaned against one of the ruined buildings, looking out in the direction of Fort Omen. He wondered what the surviving military personnel thought of this new group of "bounty hunters" and if the hunters themselves knew what they would be in for. 'The Creed,' he thought to himself, 'I wonder who they'll be hunting down first...'
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

We are the Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are the Creed   We are the Creed EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:32 pm

The man would step back from the ledge and into a ruined apartment like building. He would sigh heavily then walk through a broken door to a hallway where four guards stood. He would dismiss them and walk down the twenty flights of stairs and out into the crowds.
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

We are the Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are the Creed   We are the Creed EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:50 pm

The man decided to see if he could get the chance to speak with the man who had given the speech. He made his way through the crowd quickly and quietly, his hood still concealing his face, and approached the other man.

"Excuse me? Hello. I'd like to speak to you if that's alright, if you have a moment..."
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

We are the Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are the Creed   We are the Creed EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:55 pm

The man would reach under his hood and adjust an amulet before speaking.

"Yes, I have a moment. Tell me sir, what is your name? I won't ask you of where you are from but you do not seem to be one of us."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

We are the Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are the Creed   We are the Creed EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:03 pm

After he lowered his hood, the young man spoke quietly.

"Thank you. My name is Kairne - no, I'm not one of you, but I am very interested in the Creed. I'd like to ask a few questions, if I could."
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

We are the Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are the Creed   We are the Creed EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:09 am

He would also lower his hood to reveal his black hair, he looked younger than he sounded and acted. He was just entering his twenties and already acted like a seasoned commander. His voice was deep and his speech confident. He was beyond his years in almost all he did.

"You may speak, ask away. I reserve the right, however, to ask some questions of you should I need to."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

We are the Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are the Creed   We are the Creed EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:11 am

Though the forger had walked away he made sure he stayed close enough to be able to watch the scene. Sa'kage were not liked by many, bounty hunters could be a threat. Some one might see a clockwork hawk flying above the area.
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

We are the Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are the Creed   We are the Creed EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:27 pm

"Of course. You may ask whatever you like."

Kairne looked to be a bit younger than the other man, although he appeared far less experienced and confident. He was quiet, calm, mature, and very softly-spoken. The cloak that was wrapped around him barely hid his thin, slender physique, and his pale skin and dark hair may have hinted that there was something...different about him.

"I come from Fort Omen. As I understand it, you and the soldiers there have been having some...issues lately? Well...I think I can help you."
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

We are the Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are the Creed   We are the Creed EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:17 am

He would glance up at the skies for a moment then back down.

"I see, you are correct in your assumption that we have had some 'issues' with the military. Few in these parts haven't heard of the Fort Omen Revolt. I haven't known you long enough to grant you my trust. What would be in it for you to help us?"
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

We are the Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are the Creed   We are the Creed EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:11 pm

"The satisfaction of getting back at the military. Simple as that. I don't need anything else now." Kairne was lying, but he knew that he couldn't explain his real intentions...not yet, anyway. And besides, he thought, he did want to get back at the military for what they had done to him.

Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

We are the Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are the Creed   We are the Creed EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:19 am

He would respond quickly to Kairne.

"Well Kairne, my name is Arron. What is your plan and, if it would not be so much to ask, why do you seek revenge against the military? I remember your name... you are wanted by the military, are you not? With a high bounty if I remember correctly."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

We are the Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are the Creed   We are the Creed EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:36 am

"I guess my bounty is just high enough that you'll have to take my word for it, since I think I'm worth a lot more to you than that. I have information, and the ability to help you...unless you're more worried about that bounty than your revolution against the military. The military wants to keep me quiet, which should be enough to tell you that I know some things that they don't want anyone else to know. Make sense?"

Kairne seemed nervous, yet determined.

"Besides, my bounty's not that high..."
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

We are the Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are the Creed   We are the Creed EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:48 pm

"Hahah I guess you're right about that. Besides, I have given you my name so I have no intention of turning you into the military. I do advise you to keep your face hidden in these part, there are those who only think of themselves that would turn you in. I'm glad to have another in our corner for this fight." Arron would offer his handshake to Kairne. "Now my friend, tell me what you have in mind."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

We are the Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are the Creed   We are the Creed EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:01 pm

Kairne shook Arron's hand, relieved that he wasn't going to turn him in - and especially glad to have another ally.

"Well, I can tell you a lot of things that I'm sure you'd want to know. Maybe we should talk some place...um...safer?" Kairne glanced around at the crowd. "So if you have any questions, they can be...private."
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

We are the Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are the Creed   We are the Creed EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:42 am

He nodded then led him through the crowd and into an abandoned apartment building on the other side of the street. They would walk down the tattered hallways, working their way up and through the ruins of the labyrinth doors. Strangely, no dead would be notice amongst the rubble as they past through devastated condos. The city buildings resembled that of New York City and Tokyo. Skyscrapers as far as the eyes could see, though most were in unsafe conditions. They made their way up half the floors before he entered a secure room, covered in heavy metal.

"This place should be quiet enough. My personal room, outfitted with bullet proof walls and sound proofed as well."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

We are the Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are the Creed   We are the Creed EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:02 am

Kairne examined everything very carefully, paying attention to where he was at and where he was going. He still looked nervous and cautious, even as he was led into Arron's personal room.

"Thanks...yes, this works, I think. So...what do you want to know? I've been on the 'inside' at Fort Omen. And I know a lot of things you might want to know. So...ask away."
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

We are the Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are the Creed   We are the Creed EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:49 pm

Arron laughed slightly before speaking,

"First, do you know there intentions when it comes o pursuing us? We've only just broke free of their grasp and I'm sure they want to gain revenge for the revolution we started. If you have any Information on what their plans are for us I would like you to share them."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

We are the Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are the Creed   We are the Creed EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:53 pm

"Well, of course you know that, ah...they don't take kindly to people disagreeing with them, or taking their soldiers away from them. That's what you did. In the revolution, I mean - they lost a lot of power, and your group gained it. I know that they want it back. As far as their plans, well...they can't force anyone to fight for them, but...they're not going to let it happen again. They're just going to keep going - maybe they'll start recruiting to come after you. That's what I've heard, anyway. It makes sense - they don't want anyone else to have the power and the soldiers that used to be theirs."

Kairne stopped fidgeting for a bit and stared at Arron for a moment.

"They don't want anyone to be able to fight back if they start taking over."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We are the Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are the Creed   We are the Creed Empty

Back to top Go down

We are the Creed
Page 1 of 1