Srezia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srezia

In a post - apocalyptic world, people struggle to survive. Here is their story.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Meta Syndicate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Syndicate

The Syndicate

The Meta Syndicate Empty
PostSubject: The Meta Syndicate   The Meta Syndicate EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:36 pm

The Meta Syndicate is a group of survivors joined together out of their hope for a new and improved future for the world. Many members of the Syndicate act as missionaries, emissaries, and ambassadors, and they are strong proponents for unity, natural order, and peace amongst every faction of Srezia.

Location: Several areas of Srezia including the Oasis, and a southern island

Population: Approx. 250

Anokyn Oakheart, Leader of the Meta Syndicate

The Meta Syndicate D3-dem10

"I am Anokyn Oakheart, and I lead the Meta Syndicate. Tomorrow, the scars of our past will be erased if we work together for a brighter future today. I founded the Meta Syndicate to promote unity within our conflicted world, and it is my hope that the messages of the Syndicate will be spread as far as they may reach, and inspire people to look ahead towards a future that belongs to all of us."

Compendium of the Meta Syndicate, Volume I

by Anokyn Oakheart

Tenets of the Syndicate

Tenet I
"The past is forsaken, the present is promised, and the future is limitless." Always look ahead, live for today, and never dwell in the past.

Tenet II
"Tomorrow will be given only to those who reach for it." Everything you work for shall be for the greater good of everyone.

Tenet III
"As the land heals, its children shall be healed." Natural order and the well-being of mankind will be found with the restoration of the land.

Last edited by The Syndicate on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Syndicate

The Syndicate

The Meta Syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meta Syndicate   The Meta Syndicate EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:54 pm

::reserved::
Back to top Go down

The Meta Syndicate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Srezia :: Out Of Character :: Codex-
Jump to: