Srezia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srezia

In a post - apocalyptic world, people struggle to survive. Here is their story.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Water Collections

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Smoke

The Smoke

The Water Collections - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Zelinda let out a sigh, "You are not the only one who grows weary of this, I hope you know. I've told you my reason, now can we go? It is quiet a trek back to my village on foot.. and..." Zelinda paused not knowing Cole's name. "He needs a place to stay and I shall have to inform the leaders that he will be staying there."
Back to top Go down
Cole Mc'Cleoud

Cole Mc'Cleoud

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:06 pm

:: smiles and gives a slight nod of his head:: Thank you very much for the hospitality :: he whistles and the massive black horse would get up and trot over
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:27 pm

"You shall also tell your leaders what you have done. Tell them you have disturbed my people, and if you do not remedy this immediately, then you and your people shall pay the consequences. And, I assure you, the consequences will never be the same."

The Acolyte bowed his head solemnly.

"What you have done here today will not be forgotten. It is quite a trek, indeed - go now...before nightfall. If you wish to return to your village safely."
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:52 pm

Zelinda grabbed her rifle with one of her hands, "For your information, I represent myself and not my village. I act independently, and if you see fit to drag them into this I will hunt you down myself and make sure you die a slow and painful death unlike your friend."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:54 pm

Armando would nod "Ahh i see...so..your out to find other survivors for your VILLAGE to trade with and to act as a sort diplomat and you speak for yourself and not your village...i see."
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:56 pm

Zelinda nodded at Armando, "Precisely, now if you're willing we can put all of this behind us. You can keep your creepy forest, and maybe next time you will consider not being so threatening to those who venture in there."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:57 pm

The Acolyte idly twirled his sword at his side and hissed back in response to Zelinda.

"Then be done with your petty words and do what you will! Either stand and fight me if your words are true, or begone with your insufferable self!"
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:05 pm

Zelinda instantly brought her rifle up aiming it at the acolyte, "Would you like to test your luck?"
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:08 pm

Without hesitation, the Acolyte's voice booms out.

"I do not fear you!"

He raises his blade up, ready to strike at Zelinda at any moment, and stares at her with his glowing silvery eyes - taunting her menacingly, and daring her to shoot.

The dozens of other Acolytes watch from the tree-line calmly, as if they were anticipating Zelinda's every move.
Back to top Go down
Cole Mc'Cleoud

Cole Mc'Cleoud

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:13 pm

:: cole walked over and stepped between the 2 a hand placed on both of their weapons and pushing the buisness end down toward the ground with far greater strength and ease than he looks like he could possess:: whoa now. calm down both of you are being unresonable. ::towards zelinda.:: you DID kill somone that was defending their land agianst an intruder, you might want to acknowledge some remorse :; toward the acolyte:: your acting like its common knowledge for people to stay out of the forrest obviously its not, maybe having some type of signs or somthing saying so might be a better idea and not having hordes of creepy glowing eye guys chasing someone. Now if you 2 kiddies want to continue your temper tantrums thats fine, but I suggest possibly acting like adults might be better. agree to dissagree and be done with it, both sides have done, somthing foolish and both sides are equaly responsible for the death
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:15 pm

Armando would stiffle laughter when cole shut the two up. "Well..i guess thats settled..."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:15 pm

The Acolyte attempted to pull his weapon back away from Cole.

"You have no right to speak on this matter. The lives of my brethren are not something I take lightly, and not something I can simply 'agree to disagree' about."
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:16 pm

"Sir, last I checked you've only got two arms, I can still shoot him if I want to. And maybe they should consider better methods then surrounding a person, and telling them to get out." Zelinda pulled a hand away from her rifle and put it back on her belt grabbing something, but not pulling it out.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:24 pm

Armando shook his head "Alright we all admit shooting some one is creepy forest no good, arguing with her about it also gets us absolutely no where. So i know you two are pissed off but calm yoourselves please?"
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:25 pm

"One of your men is not laying dead on the ground with a bullet wound through his chest. With all due respect, you have no right to speak either."
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:29 pm

"A bullet would be merciful at this point. This gun shoots no bullets, and I can show you if you'd like to find out." Zelinda yanked her gun out of Coles grip and backed away holding both her hands away from her weapons. "Here's your option, asshole. I'll walk away now, speak with my leaders and they will gladly compensate for whatever loss may have occurred, which I'm sure is very little. It would be no use in this time to have a war."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:30 pm

"I advise you to walk away now. Quickly. Before I change my mind."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Armando would shake his head "Alright, no bloodshed is needed she said she would compensate all is well is it not? Comon in this day and age do we really need to kill each other.
Back to top Go down
Cole Mc'Cleoud

Cole Mc'Cleoud

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:39 pm

:: cole shakes his head and looks at the acolyte:: that man is dead because he attacked someone without warning, his blood is on your peoples hands, not realizing that is not only idiotic but foolish. before you talk about responsibility perhaps you should learn some yourself dont you think?
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:42 pm

Armando would look at cole and say "Uhhhh should you be on her side? I mean if shit goes down...."
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:43 pm

"What difference would it make if there was one less miserable person in this world?" Zelinda glared at the acolyte. "Take it or leave it. I'm willing to take blame and compensate."
Back to top Go down
Cole Mc'Cleoud

Cole Mc'Cleoud

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:44 pm

I dont have a sign, but responsibility is responsibilty
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:45 pm

"Then take the blame. Go back to your village, now. I am offering you the chance to leave without further incident."
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:47 pm

Zelinda glared at the acolyte, "This isn't the end of this. I will find you." She grabbed Coles arm and gently pushed him towards his horse, "This will take some explaining.."
Back to top Go down
Cole Mc'Cleoud

Cole Mc'Cleoud

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:49 pm

:: isnt actualy pulled all that easily and just walks over to tank on his own power and gets on:: ALright lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Water Collections
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Srezia :: In Character :: The Lake-
Jump to: