Srezia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srezia

In a post - apocalyptic world, people struggle to survive. Here is their story.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Missionary Trip to The Scrap

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Syndicate

The Syndicate

Missionary Trip to The Scrap Empty
PostSubject: Missionary Trip to The Scrap   Missionary Trip to The Scrap EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:32 pm

A man and a woman dressed in green, white, and brown garments that flowed gracefully like robes approached the old, ruined city of New Nagasake from the barren desert. Their clothing discreetly showed the emblem of the Meta Syndicate, and they looked like they were both unarmed. They looked for a guard or citizen of the Sa'kage who could direct them into the city so they could speak with someone.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Missionary Trip to The Scrap   Missionary Trip to The Scrap EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:59 pm

Two dust men and a bender would see them and sneak up on them. The dustmen would aim their guns at them and yell "STOP!" As the bender walked in front of them. The bender was a girl and she had a long cloak on and a mask protecting her from the desert sand storms. She would look at them and ask in a stern tone "You are no Sa'kage and you dont appear to be traders. What is your business here in the scrap?"
Back to top Go down
The Syndicate

The Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Missionary Trip to The Scrap   Missionary Trip to The Scrap EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:10 am

The two people both had their hands clasped in front of them, and they raised them slowly to show that they were carrying no weapons. The man spoke calmly. "There is no need to point your guns at us, we have come here unarmed and in peace. We wish you no harm. Our business here in the scrap is on behalf of the Meta Syndicate of Srezia. We wish for nothing more than to speak with a representative of your people."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Missionary Trip to The Scrap   Missionary Trip to The Scrap EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:17 am

The dustmen would slowly lower their guns and the girl would nod removing her mask "Then my name is Elana. You might want to talk to our leader Ash i assume? and..meta syndicate? i havent heard of you before."
Back to top Go down
The Syndicate

The Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Missionary Trip to The Scrap   Missionary Trip to The Scrap EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:25 am

Both of the travelers would nod their heads. The man spoke first. "A pleasure to meet you. I am Sorrien." The woman smiled and spoke as well. "And I am Eisha. Yes, we would be honored to speak with your leader." The woman paused, and then the man spoke again. "We would love to teach you of the Meta Syndicate, if you would be so kind as to grant us access to your city to speak with your leader. We would be most grateful."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Missionary Trip to The Scrap   Missionary Trip to The Scrap EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:46 am

She would nod "Alright, follow me." She would bring them down into the city and they would see the houses and lanes of twisted metal, the would see the small areas of farms they have and the water tankers bringing and moving water around the city. They would be able to see the largest house in the scrap already, it was built into a factory and was massive compared to all the others.
Back to top Go down
The Syndicate

The Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Missionary Trip to The Scrap   Missionary Trip to The Scrap EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:45 pm

The missionaries followed Elana, looking around at the city and noticing the large house built into the side of the factory. They assumed that they would be going to speak with the leader, so they followed and kept quiet until they got there.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Missionary Trip to The Scrap   Missionary Trip to The Scrap EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:49 pm

The would walk up to an area with a man sitting amongst a group of kids telling them the story of how their life in the scrap had come to be and they would hear him say the sa'kage chant as all the kids repeated after him, there was a few younger children and a few teen but most of them were around 5 or 6, "We are the Sa'kage, The Dustmen, The reapers of the wastes." He would smile and stand telling them to run off and play. He would turn to see the new comers and Elana, he would smile and walk over extending his hand to them "My name is Ash Caldwell, the other sa'kage call me lawless." He would turn to elana and nod a thank you and she would go back to her duties "May i ask what brings you to the scrap?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missionary Trip to The Scrap   Missionary Trip to The Scrap Empty

Back to top Go down

Missionary Trip to The Scrap
Page 1 of 1