Srezia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srezia

In a post - apocalyptic world, people struggle to survive. Here is their story.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steele's Journey

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NPC

NPC

Steele's Journey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steele's Journey   Steele's Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:06 pm

Sarge would nod and point to what looked like an old bar that had been added onto with crude tents and wooden expansions. " We could probably go there, some of the tents are empty ive heard. Also might be able to pick up some new raiders there."
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Steele's Journey   Steele's Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:24 pm

"Right. Well, I'd like you to come along. You look like you know what the hell you're talking about. I'll buy you a beer, come on."

Steele led his men, along with Sarge, over towards the bar.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Steele's Journey   Steele's Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:27 pm

They would entire the bar and everyone in their would glance for a second but go back to what they were doing. There was people from every walk of life in this bar, there was a russian cleaning a large sniper rifle in the corner, a Japanese man throwing knives at a target on the wall.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Steele's Journey   Steele's Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:40 pm

As he entered, Steele seemed unintimidated. He walked up to the bar, completely unphased by everyone else although he looked around to size up the other raiders inside, and ordered a few beers. He pulled out a $20 and laid it on the counter for the bartender.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Steele's Journey   Steele's Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:42 pm

The bartender gave him the beers but chuckled at the 20 "All money is good for anymore is decoration and fire starter."
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Steele's Journey   Steele's Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:57 pm

Steele chuckled back. "Well, in some places, it's worth more than you'd think. What do you take, then?" He offered one of the beers to Sarge first, and then handed the rest out to his other raiders.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Steele's Journey   Steele's Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:58 pm

The raider would smile "Anything useful i suppose but if its all u got ill take it." The Bartender would light up a cigarette and then look in the box and sigh "DAMNIT all out."
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Steele's Journey   Steele's Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:43 pm

After taking the $20 back, Steele still decided to make a good impression instead of leaving a tab - after all, the bartender and the other raiders paying attention may be useful to him. He didn't have many supplies, but he pulled something from a pouch at his side. He set a small plastic baggie with some cigarettes down on the counter for the bartender.

"That'll do, won't it? How about you tell me a bit about this place, maybe help me and my boys out a bit...and then we'll call it even. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Steele's Journey   Steele's Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:45 pm

The bartender smiled and took the cigs "Yea man thats good, thanks. Well not much to tell, the city is completely raider controlled though some groups trade with the Sa'kage when we really need it. THis place is where most of the raiders start out here fit hey dont have a group to live with. This is sort of like the recruitment center now" He would chuckle.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Steele's Journey   Steele's Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:48 pm

"Good, good. I happen to be in just that sort of situation...you got any food or places to stay here while we get shit sorted out? I got about a dozen that I need to put up somewhere for the night. And if this is the 'recruitment center' then this is the place I wanna be."

Steele lit up a cigarette himself. He didn't indulge this habit often, but he figured that he had been through enough for the day that he deserved one.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Steele's Journey   Steele's Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:53 pm

The bartender would nod "Yea see the door over there?" he would point "There's enough space in there for that many." he would begin cleaning a glass "So, whats your story? Alot goes through here and i havent heard about you yet."
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Steele's Journey   Steele's Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:55 pm

Steele sent one of his raiders over to go check out the room.

"The name's Steele. Not much to say...just came out of the Wastelands. You could say we're just passing through." He shrugged, as if he had nothing more to say about their situation.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Steele's Journey   Steele's Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:34 pm

The bar tender shrugs "Ahh alright. Hey if your looking for new recruits, that guy aaand that guy are lone." He pointed at the japanese guy and the russian guy
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Steele's Journey   Steele's Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:40 pm

He nodded. As his men sat down at the bar and ordered some food, Steele made his way across the room to the other guys that the bartender pointed out. He approached the Japanese guy first.

"Throwing knives? Mind if I take a shot?"
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Steele's Journey   Steele's Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:45 pm

The man would look at him and look him over a sec before smiling "Sure, go ahead." He would hold a knife up to him "Unless u have your own."
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Steele's Journey   Steele's Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:48 pm

"Nah. Don't have any good throwing knives with me right now. These are nice, though. You seem to be a pretty good shot, huh?"

Steele was discreet in digging for more information. He examined the knife, looking for any markings on it or details of who may have made it or where it came from. He wanted to try and get to know this man before he talked to him about letting him join the raider group.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Steele's Journey   Steele's Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:55 pm

He would laugh and smile "Best in this damned city, all of the raider leaders are afraid Ill kill them in their sleep or something and take over, just because im good with the knives." He would laugh some more, the knife had marking son it that one might eb able to tie back to yakuza, and when looking at all the tattoo art criss-crossing the man's skin he used to be a high ranking yakuza assassin.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Steele's Journey   Steele's Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:47 pm

Steele recognized the markings. Under normal circumstances, he wouldn't be interested in having the man join up with him, but these definitely weren't normal circumstances. He laughed, then took a moment to aim the knife. He easily hit it and angled it near the center of the dartboard.

"Sounds like you've got quite a reputation. How about you show me what they're afraid of?"
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Steele's Journey   Steele's Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:50 pm

He smiled and would walk abit farther away and motion from him to move aside. When he did not even looking he would throw 4 daggers each would hit as close to center bulls eye as their size would allow. He would turn around and smile "Good eh?"
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Steele's Journey   Steele's Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:40 pm

"Yeah, yeah...pretty good. Damn good, actually." Steele was slightly impressed by the man. "I'm Steele. Nice to meet you. I hear you're looking for some work."
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Steele's Journey   Steele's Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:42 pm

He would walk over and pull the daggers out putting them back on his belt. "Yea i am, you offering?"
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Steele's Journey   Steele's Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:43 pm

"Might be. You got a name? Tell me about yourself."

Steele watched the man closely.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Steele's Journey   Steele's Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:47 pm

"The name is Souru, used to be a yakuza assassin, was sent here to expand operations to New Nagasake. This little urban gang that grew up into the damned Sa'kage stopped me. After that the Yakuza called my dishonored and exiled me so i was stuck here. When the cataclysm hit, i became a raider"
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Steele's Journey   Steele's Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:09 pm

"Soura. Nice to meet you. I need another good raider. Tell you what - if you decide to come along whenever we leave this city, you can work for me. The rules are simple: I feed you, find you a place to stay, and consider you one of my men - if you don't fuck up, you do as I say, and you follow orders. That's how it goes in my group, take it or leave it. What do you think?"

Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Steele's Journey   Steele's Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:27 pm

He would smile "Sure, im up for it. I can follow orders."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steele's Journey   Steele's Journey - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steele's Journey
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Srezia :: In Character :: The Wastelands-
Jump to: