Srezia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srezia

In a post - apocalyptic world, people struggle to survive. Here is their story.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revival of the Dead

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Desaryah

Desaryah

Revival of the Dead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Dead   Revival of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:30 pm

Devon decided not to waste ammo, even though he would help anyway. He waded into the crowd of zombies, his skin shifting into iridescent red hues and forming into razor-sharp, claw-like ridges. He went hand-to-hand with the zombies, not hesitating as he slashed them up in melee combat, moving so quickly and striking so precisely that they hardly had a chance to fight back.
Back to top Go down
Eve Devries

Eve Devries

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Dead   Revival of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:38 pm

She turned and without hesitation jerked the whip from around the neck of another and thrust it past his head. He would turn to see an undead so close that it could have bit him without him realizing it.

"Scrap, what use is scrap if you're dead? You seem distracted and that could kill you here."

She would what Devon fight and whisper quietly,

"He's a strange one indeed."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Dead   Revival of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:44 pm

He would laugh a bit " Ahhh see, and my luck holds out. You get here right before it bites me. Everything happens for a reason" He says this as he shoots a zombie square in the head with the shotgun.
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Dead   Revival of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:00 pm

Devon struck down one more zombie after taking down dozens of them and thinning out the crowds. He raised his fist back and then smashed it down into the zombie's face, nearly busting through its skull as he drove it straight down towards the ground as little more than a mangled lump of decayed meat.

"I heard that, by the way. Thanks. And all of this is over scrap metal? Scrap?"
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Dead   Revival of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:02 pm

The forger nodded "Yup, scrap. I make my bots out of it. Im from the Sa'kage."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Dead   Revival of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:12 pm

"That would explain it..." Devon sighed and shook his head. "Can we stop attracting hordes of the undead, now?"
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Dead   Revival of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:13 pm

He would pull out a crude blade made of scrap and cut a zombies head off and nod "Yea sure, why not."
Back to top Go down
Eve Devries

Eve Devries

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Dead   Revival of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:14 pm

The hordes thinned for a short time, giving them a chance to escape. she would lead the way through an alleyway to where there were no undead. She did not look to see if they would follow her. She figured if they wanted to live they would take the chance themselves and leave this forsaken place.
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Dead   Revival of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:17 pm

Devon followed her quickly, wasting no time to ask questions or put more distance between himself and the zombies.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Dead   Revival of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:18 pm

The forger and the trash bots would follow quickly, a 16th bot would land on his shoulder, it was a hawk bot. He would stop when they stopped and smile nodding "So, what brings you guys to the island of the dead?"
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Dead   Revival of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:24 pm

The ineptitude of the Sa'Kage never ceased to amaze Devon. "Now's not the time for chit-chat. You trying to get us killed?"
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Dead   Revival of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:27 pm

He would chuckle "No no, im sorry" He would smile "So, keep running i guess?" This would be sarcastic of course because the forger would already be moving
Back to top Go down
Eve Devries

Eve Devries

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Dead   Revival of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:31 pm

She would ignore their short conversation until she had found a somewhat safe area to rest.

"Keep moving, stay quiet, don't get killed. I've been here since the beginning. I've survived this long on my own strength." She broke a lock on a fence and let them in. After they had entered she'd close the gate and lash it shut with some leather string she had tied on her belt.
Back to top Go down
Chroma

Chroma

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Dead   Revival of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:45 pm

Once their backs were turned they would hear the gate screech open. Standing in the opening was a man with blood red eyes, hair of silver. They would notice that his lower jaw seemed to be hinged shut by the mechanical parts that were protruding from him body. He stood motionless in the gateway, seemingly watching something far beyond where he was.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Dead   Revival of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:47 pm

The forger would nod at her "Ok ok..." then he turned to see the noise and bring his gun to bear and all his bots would turn and aim also "Who are you and why do u find the need to sneak around and pop up behind people ON A ZOMBIE INFESTED ISLAND!" he would say the last part in a loud whisper.
Back to top Go down
Chroma

Chroma

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Dead   Revival of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:54 pm

He would stay quiet as he replaced the ties on the gate. They might notice that his body was mostly covered in mechanical armor. He would be nigh invulnerable to the means in which the undead spread their virus. They would hear his voice without him speaking.

"I am the human weapon known as requiem. You may call me by the name Dakota."

Last edited by Chroma on Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Dead   Revival of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:06 pm

"What the hell..." He looked at Eve, seeing if she knew this strange man or not.
Back to top Go down
Eve Devries

Eve Devries

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Dead   Revival of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:22 pm

Eve stood quiet with her hand gripping the hilt of her whip.

"Who are you, I've not seen you in these parts before."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Dead   Revival of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:43 pm

He would nod "Dakota huh...The name's Jack. Why are you here? This isnt exactly a vacation spot ya know."
Back to top Go down
Chroma

Chroma

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Dead   Revival of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:46 pm

He would not move from his post.

"I have no business with you. My business is with these creatures and what has made their bodies return from hell."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Dead   Revival of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:48 pm

"He has no business with us...so let's keep moving. We don't exactly have much time to waste."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Dead   Revival of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:01 pm

He would nod "I suppose thats a good idea."
Back to top Go down
Chroma

Chroma

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Dead   Revival of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:33 am

"Such hasty normals, are you not? I'd refer to see this revival first hand so I will follow you." He stood cold as steel and waited for them to move. He seemed more interested in their deaths than the survivors themselves.
Back to top Go down
Eve Devries

Eve Devries

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Dead   Revival of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:04 am

Eve looked around quickly.

"I think it would be safe here for a short time." She walked around the small house which was in utter ruin, checking for any other entrances to the area.

"You there, are you trying to get us killed? Is that why you followed us here, I knew I sensed something...inhuman earlier but the aura doesn't match you...what exactly are you?"
Back to top Go down
Chroma

Chroma

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Dead   Revival of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:16 am

"If you become of no use to me. I have stated what I am, I am the human weapon known as Requiem."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Dead   Revival of the Dead - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Revival of the Dead
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Srezia :: In Character :: Fort Harbinger-
Jump to: