Srezia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srezia

In a post - apocalyptic world, people struggle to survive. Here is their story.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revival of the Dead

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

Revival of the Dead - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Dead   Revival of the Dead - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:14 pm

Jack looked at him and smirked "As long as he's friendly he is fine with me. If not...he's made of ALOT of metal..."
Back to top Go down
Eve Devries

Eve Devries

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Dead   Revival of the Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Eve silently drew her whip from her side and gracefully moved into her combat stance.

"You came to see us change into one of them, into a disgusting creature that feeds on human flesh. You disgust me more than these creatures, at least they're mindless. You're just inhuman, cold, heartless, how about I bring you down to this world?"
Back to top Go down
Chroma

Chroma

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Dead   Revival of the Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:02 pm

Dakota stood, unflinching to Eve's angered words toward him.

" Hath my presence disturbed you, young maiden? Fighting you now would be counterproductive to my ambition."

He would not ready himself for battle, more to the contrary, he seemed to purposely leave himself open to attack from all sides. Perhaps it was his overestimation of his own strength or maybe it was something else.

"The time has come to leave this place. "
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Dead   Revival of the Dead - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:17 pm

Devon kept his gun ready at his side, prepared to shoot without hesitation.

"Let's not do anything stupid. There's no reason to get into a fight here. What are these 'ambitions' you speak of?"
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Dead   Revival of the Dead - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:24 pm

Jack looked interested to know these ambitions as well so he let devon speak. He was amused by the people around him, still so oblivous to his real reason on the island.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Dead   Revival of the Dead - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Revival of the Dead
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Srezia :: In Character :: Fort Harbinger-
Jump to: