Srezia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srezia

In a post - apocalyptic world, people struggle to survive. Here is their story.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Undying Devotion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

Undying Devotion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:44 pm

Donny would laugh "Hahaha! Hey man! Thanks for the back up, i really appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:08 am

Zaynon ran out of ammo and tossed his gun to the side, wielding the combat knife. He saw another raider coming around from the other side of the truck, trying to flank them, and he launched himself out from behind his cover and jabbed the knife directly into his gut. He twisted it and ripped it upwards, sending the raider staggering backwards as he shot a few rounds aimlessly into the air. Once the raider fell, Zaynon quickly knelt down and pierced it into his throat to finish him off. His metallic, mechanical voice croaked out over the battlefield.

"That's almost all of them..."
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:13 am

The raider that Arahn stabbed screamed in pain and dropped to his knees, slowly bleeding out. One of the others was slashed across the neck, instantly killing him, and the other two were seriously wounded but continued firing at Arahn. The remaining raiders that were caught in between Arahn and the Sa'kage were trapped with no defense as they were getting shot, stabbed, and ripped apart by trash-bots. Within a few moments, about five of them were left.

"Fuck! We can't take them!"

Two of the raiders who were able to get away from the rest of the group sprinted away, towards the mesa. One raider leapt onto a motorbike and started to speed off, while two others made their way to one of the jeeps and revved the engine as they started to back up, away from the Sa'kage truck, so they could pull out and get away.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:15 am

The trash bots swarmed the jeep and tried to take it down and Donny yelled out with the rest of the sa'kage "WE ARE THE REAPERS! THE DUSTMEN! SA'KAGE!"
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:20 am

The driver of the jeep slammed on the gas in the opposite direction of the truck, while the other tried to keep the trash bots off by hitting, kicking, stomping, and even shooting them off of the jeep. The raider on the motorbike sped off down the road, while the other two continued running as fast as they could towards the mesa.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:29 am

Donny would snipe the two running and the trash bots would move to swarm the driver and try and rip him apart while driving. One trash bot would dig into the engine area and glow red ready to self destruct if he needs to.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:39 am

The two raiders that were trying to escape on foot were both hit and fell down into the dingy desert sand. One of them was hit in the head and killed instantly, while the other was hit in the torso and incapacitated. The raiders in the jeep continued driving away, having managed to get most of the bots off of the vehicle - but they didn't notice the other bot in the engine until it was too late to get it off. The raider on the bike kept ahead of most of the trash bots, and only a few made it onto the bike and up towards the driver. He tried to ignore them, but he began to lose control and swerve...
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:45 am

The bots attacking the motor bike would cause it to swerve over and crash those bots would then tear the driver to itty bitty pieces. The other bots would all jump off the jeep and land safely moving to the incapacitated raider and would hold him down but would make sure he didnt die. The hidden trash bot would explode. Donny would walk up to the other raider who was still alive and say "Should i let you live to go home as a story to your fellow raiders, dont fuck with us, or should i kill you. MAYBE i could let you bleed out here and cook in the hot desert..."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:02 pm

Exhausted, Zaynon leaned back against the truck once all the raiders had been killed or chased off. He looked like he was almost ready to collapse, and the mechanical, metallic hissing of his rebreather was louder than normal. He reloaded, making sure that there were no other raiders left, and tried to keep quiet and stay out of sight.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:43 pm

A huge explosion in the engine of the jeep instantly tore it to pieces and sent flaming bits of schrapnel and the bodies of the raiders flying through the air, killing all of them and destroying the jeep. A few chunks of metal were charred and barely salvageable.

With the rest of the raiders dead, the last survivor choked and sputtered a few more words. "Let me...let me go...please...I'll...I'll give you anything...I...I'll pay you...to let me live...anything you want..."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:04 pm

Donny smiled at him "Alright, scrap metal and any ammo on you. Ill let you live then, and maybe next time you'll think twice before telling someone their going tom hang by hooks in your living room."
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:37 pm

The raider dumped a few clips of ammo and random pieces of nearly worthless scrap metal onto the ground from his belt pouches. He continued begging and pleading, nearly in tears as he laid on the ground helplessly.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:58 pm

Arahn walked up behind Donny, waiting to see what he would do next. He stared down at the man on the ground who was pleading for his life. His eyes seemed cold now, his face unmasked, all the arrogance had disappeared from his being, only a cold shell remained. He looked into the raider's eyes, using one of his rune powers, he forced him to feel the pain of all his victims. Slowly he introduced one victim's pain after another to this man's body and soul until it had nearly ripped him apart...then he stopped. He would allow Donny the final choice of whether this man lives or dies.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:44 pm

Donny smiled at the man's pain and kicked him "Run. Before i change my mind." He gave the man hope but as he turned to run he took his gun out and took aim at the back of the man's leg and fired. then took the ammo, and went back to the truck "Lets move guys."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:48 pm

Zaynon climbed back into the truck, still weary from his wounds but not in a condition any more serious than before. He still tried to keep a low profile, hoping that all the raiders were gone and the Sa'Kage wouldn't change their minds about bringing him along. He wasn't sure that he recognized Arahn and he didn't think that he was with the Sa'Kage, so he stayed quiet and tried to avoid any more...issues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undying Devotion   Undying Devotion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Undying Devotion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Srezia :: In Character :: The Wastelands-
Jump to: