Srezia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srezia

In a post - apocalyptic world, people struggle to survive. Here is their story.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Io Goes to The Scrap!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

Io Goes to The Scrap! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Io Goes to The Scrap!   Io Goes to The Scrap! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:19 am

Io laughed, getting the joke and nodded. "Yeah, pretty much... though my mother wasn't..." He sighed sadly a little, remembering her.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Io Goes to The Scrap!   Io Goes to The Scrap! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:41 pm

He looked at him and nodded chuckling a bit then nodded sadly "What happened to her? Your mother."
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Io Goes to The Scrap!   Io Goes to The Scrap! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:22 pm

Io smiled a little. "My mother was the nicest person you could ever meet. She knew how to handle my father when situations became tough. Star and I can calm him too, but not as well as she could." He chuckled a little, remembering something. "I remember this one time when I was little, she said she would take me out for a treat and then I did something I wasn't supposed to and she got a little worried and was upset... I thought she would hate me. I even asked her if she would. Of course she just smiled and asked why I would say something like that, but yet she still took me out for that treat. I know now, being older and thinking back on it, it sounds silly that I would think she would hate me and wouldn't take me out for that treat... but being a little kid at the time, that's like a huge deal." He chuckled, then frowned a little. "But... um.... she died a few days after Star was born. The birth didn't go well and the doctors did everything they could. My mom hung in there for as long as she could, she was fighter... but.... she just didn't make it."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Io Goes to The Scrap!   Io Goes to The Scrap! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:47 pm

Richy smiled and nodded "She sounds like an amazing person, and im so sorry for what happened." He would put a hand on his shoulder " Bad things happen, they've happened to everyone. We just have to move on, though it may be difficult."
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Io Goes to The Scrap!   Io Goes to The Scrap! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:25 pm

He smiled back and nodded. "Thank you... and yeah, she was amazing. Wish Star could've got to know her. I've had a lot of time to heal, so i'm ok. Though at times I do wish she was still here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Io Goes to The Scrap!   Io Goes to The Scrap! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Io Goes to The Scrap!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3