Srezia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srezia

In a post - apocalyptic world, people struggle to survive. Here is their story.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Water Collections

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

The Water Collections - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Armando turned to her "So...what was that gun shot miss?"
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:14 pm

"Maybe you should learn, in times like these, you don't meddle in other peoples business."

Zelinda glared icily at Armando.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:17 pm

He would smile "Im a curious man. Enlighten us to the origin of the gun shot please?"

Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:19 pm

"Curiosity killed the cat. It does not concern you. But really.. I should be leaving now."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:20 pm

Armando leaned his head to the side and said "Alllright...if they let you" points to the row of silvery eyes in the woods
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:42 pm

"It concerns me. Answer the question that has been asked of you, or you will be going nowhere. Unless you would prefer that I consult my brethren on the matter."

The Acolyte gestured towards the glinting eyes hidden in the shadowy woods. There were dozens of them now...staring intently at Zelinda.
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:43 pm

"You don't scare me. What's done is done and I see no use in you wasting your time asking useless questions. I would think you would want me to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:46 pm

"And where, precisely, will you be going to? You've come here, disturbed this land, shot down one of my people...why should I let you leave?"

The Acolyte seemed to know what happened, as if he could tell by the reactions of the other Acolytes.
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:47 pm

"I've disturbed no one. I'm leaving. I set out initially to find settlements to trade with my village." Zelinda shifted weight from foot to foot, seeming to get nervous.
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:07 pm

"Your...village? Where is this village you speak of? Perhaps you would have better fortune finding other settlements to trade with, if you would not be so hostile. If we are to speak of such things, then we should do so without anyone being shot at."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:13 pm

Armando would completely change his stance "Hey now no need to leave, we are ALWAYS in the market for a new friend." the dustmen would all lower their weapons and go back to work.
Back to top Go down
Cole Mc'Cleoud

Cole Mc'Cleoud

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:59 pm

:;rolls his eyes as all of a sudden everyones attitude changes:: There, see..... much more comfortable when weapons arent drawn ... ::looks at zelinda:: I recomend you follow suit and sling your weapon.
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:07 pm

Zelinda hesitantly dropped her gun, letting the sling attached to it catch it, where it hung at her side. She hadn't expected these turn of events. "I was simply defending myself for your information, and I come from the village up on the bridge."
Back to top Go down
Cole Mc'Cleoud

Cole Mc'Cleoud

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:09 pm

is your village friendly to wanderers? I could use a place to stay for a few days that wasnt outside. for myself and my horse :: points to the gigantic black percheron at the lakes edge::
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:25 pm

The Acolyte still had his blade drawn and he was watching Zelinda intently. He obviously didn't trust Zelinda, and he wasn't done with her yet. After all, she had fired a shot at another Acolyte in the forest.
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:27 pm

"We are friendly enough, you will be provided a warm place to sleep and hot food at most." Zelinda kept her attention on the acolyte. "And perhaps if you come," Zelinda spared a glance at Armando, "You can set up trade."
Back to top Go down
Cole Mc'Cleoud

Cole Mc'Cleoud

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:43 pm

:: nods:: Thank you. I will compensate you if u need
Back to top Go down
Chroma

Chroma

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:18 pm

Lilith stood silent for most of the confrontation, scanning everyone with hands gently placed above her weapons until tensions loosened.
"Huh, you seem rather..." She paused for a moment, trying to phrase her words nicely, "self oriented. I believe there are questions unanswered here, it would not be of good manners to leave now. If I were you I would answer them politely."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:20 pm

The Acolyte nodded in agreement at Lilith.

"Indeed. Thank you - at least someone here understands the situation as I see it."
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:27 pm

"I see no reason to answer to you. And I see no reason to stay. I have things to do."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:29 pm

Armando would finally break his calm demeanor and say slightly sternly "You killed someone, intruded in land that you now know to be some one else's and you refuse to even give them the simple courtesy of an answer? If this is how you and your village does buisiness, never mind thats pathetic and childish."

Last edited by Sa'Kage on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cole Mc'Cleoud

Cole Mc'Cleoud

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:39 pm

I agree, just answer the mans questions and we can move on
Back to top Go down
The Smoke

The Smoke

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:51 am

Zelinda shook her head out of frustration, "I do not speak for my village and if you would judge it by one persons actions then you are more shallow minded then I thought you might have been. If you knew anything, you would know that I've merely acted out of self defense."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:53 am

"Ive only seen one person how else would i judge it. Im just saying, it seems strange that you wouldnt just answer the man."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:35 am

"Yes - I grow weary of this game. Answer me. My people have every right to expect an explanation from you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Water Collections
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Srezia :: In Character :: The Lake-
Jump to: