Srezia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srezia

In a post - apocalyptic world, people struggle to survive. Here is their story.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Water Collections

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
The Smoke

The Smoke

The Water Collections - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:51 pm

Zelinda rolled her eyes, letting him go, and started walking away from the group.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:52 pm

((ok so you two can make a thread for that XDD))
The dustmen were done collecting water and Armando sighed thinking 'what the hell is with this day...'. He would then walk over to the acolyte and say "If violence happened i was on your side."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:54 pm

"Enough of this nonsense..."

The Acolyte silently bowed his head again and sheathed his sword. He turned to Armando.

"Thank you. You and your people seem reasonable and sensible. Are you done loading your water?"
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:56 pm

Armando would nod "I believe so"

One of the dustmen would walk up "Yes'sir we're done"

Armando nodded and noticed that it was almost sun down "Unless there is anything else.."
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:01 pm

He glanced at the others remaining, after Zelinda and Cole left.

"Perhaps now that the instigators have left, we can continue our conversation in a civil manner."

The Acolyte saw the sun about to fade over the horizon, and he knew that it would be dark long before Armando and his men could return home.

"You should not travel at night. It is too dangerous. You need somewhere safe to stay until morning, when you can travel."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Armando would nod, his men looking alittle scared that the strange man just said that. Armando would nod "Thats true,,,did you have someplace in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:12 pm

"Yes. Sometimes we allow...friendly travellers to stay in the forest for a short time. You are more than welcome. It is safe there - I assure you - no raiders or hostile creatures roam there during the night. Everything is within the protection of my people. You will be protected from anything that may disturb your safe travels there."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:20 pm

The Dustmen would load onto the tankers and armando would smile "I would be honored to be allowed into your forest, thank you my friend. Now i know earlier you didnt want to tell us but now...whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Desaryah

Desaryah

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:07 pm

The Acolyte paused for a moment, as if he had already told everyone. "I am an Acolyte. Come now, follow me - before the sun sets."

The cloaked figure turned and began walking towards the forest. Slowly, one by one, the pairs of glowing eyes flickered and disappeared from view.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:14 pm

Armando would follow the Acolyte and the tankers would follow him into the woods
Back to top Go down
Chroma

Chroma

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:44 pm

Lilith silently turned to follow the acolyte. She had been examining the forest during the time of confrontation between Zelinda and the others. Something or maybe, someone had interested her. She watched the silver eyes of the other acolytes disappear but still she looked on into the darkness. Under her breath she would say,
"Perhaps the Acolyte lied to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Water Collections    The Water Collections - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Water Collections
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Srezia :: In Character :: The Lake-
Jump to: