Srezia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srezia

In a post - apocalyptic world, people struggle to survive. Here is their story.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter the Aquarians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

Enter the Aquarians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:30 pm

"Thank you," Corvus said relieved. "I feel like I can really trust you now..... whenever you want to start the search, go right ahead do so."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:47 pm

Richy would gesture to the boat "We are ready to leave now, we would just need to stop by the city drop off the supplies and the start looking....Do either of you have any other leads?"
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:23 am

Corvus shook his head. "No other leads... if you want to leave now, by all means do so."

Io smiled and headed to the boat, excited.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:24 am

Richy nodded "Alright then......this will be fun...and time consuming" He would smile and follow Io onto the boat.
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:38 am

Io climbed into the boat and was happy to being sailing off. This was what he had waited to do for a long time. He looked out at the water, the cool breeze flapping through his hair, focused on his mission. "Where do you think we should first start looking? I don't know these lands well. I only know my own."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:41 am

Richy would shrug " I'm not sure, judging from your...changes, u need water to survive correct? So we should go to river areas and the lakes first i suppose."
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:45 am

Io nodded. "Yeah... that's correct. I can survive out of water for maybe a day or two... anymore and it won't be good." He sighed. "I just hope we can find her..."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:02 am

Richy would raise an eyebrow "You do realize for a while we are going to be in the desert right?"
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:05 am

Io grimaced. "We are?... uh oh... let me guess... it's long than two days, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:13 am

Richy would nod "Between the assorted desert monsters and the dust storms, and the raiders...probably."
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:18 am

Io's eyes grew wide and he was worried. He sounded a little dramatic. "... Are... you.... serious?! ... Oh my god!! I'm gonna die." He held his head in his hands and started to whine. "I'm never going to save my baby sister!! She's going to be held captive forever and never home and father will be furious... oh my god! He'll kill me!" Apparently, he wasn't thinking that he'll already be dead before his father would get to him.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:19 am

Richy would raise and eyebrow and chuckle " Dude...how will your dad kill you if your already dead? Also dont worry, your not gonna die!"
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:23 am

Io sighed. "But... but... but... there's no water in the desert. How will I survive?!"
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:36 am

He would laugh "Dude you just need water, we have that covered!"
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:39 am

"Are you sure?! Do you think we have enough?! What if we run out?! ...Oh... this is horrible." Io hung his head sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:45 am

He was laughing pretty hard right now "Dude dude! we will be fine calm down! we have enough water man! Jeeeez"
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:54 am

Io was still worried, but he started to settle down. "Ok... ok... if... if you're sure."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:56 am

RIchy smiled "I mean out of everything i mentioned your worried about water. Yikes."
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:13 am

Io shrugged. "I can fight... that doesn't scare me... it's just water is a life source. Without it I'd be... well... dead." He chuckled a little. "And being dead won't help my sister come home."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:18 am

Richy would chuckle then look at him "U can fight a scaled beast the size of three large horses?"
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:22 am

"Oh..." Io said. "Ok... so I can't fight that on my own but I'm still not afraid." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:33 am

He would incline his head and smile "Good cuz thats the least of the beasts."
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:45 am

Io didn't like the sound of that but he nodded. "Ah... alright... I can handle that..."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:32 pm

Richy smiled "Hehe, i like you Io, your a strong kid. I can tell. Now....this sister of yours....can you tell me more about her? What she looks like stuff like that."
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:37 pm

Io looked at him suspiciously with a smirk. "Well... she has long blonde hair and hazel eyes. She looks like she wouldn't be able to fight, but that's just how she's able to fool her opponent. She's a great fighter and really tough. She can be a bit stubborn, but she's really caring. She gets along with everyone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter the Aquarians
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next