Srezia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srezia

In a post - apocalyptic world, people struggle to survive. Here is their story.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter the Aquarians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

Enter the Aquarians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:43 pm

He would smile and think aloud "Blonde hair and Hazel eyes huh?" He would look up a bit and smile again wider "Well, i sincerly hope we find her quick, im dyin to meet her."
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:49 pm

Io chuckled with a nod. "You seem like a good guy... if you want to give it a shot... I approve... Dad may not, but I'll deal with him." He chuckled again. "Though, I warn you... my sister is hard to get... which is why I don't really worry about guys a lot." He laughed a little harder remember some of the guys who tried, but Star always found a way to slip away.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:01 pm

He looked at Io with a wierd look but then his eyes got wide "Oh..shit...did i say that aloud? i.....didnt want to do that."
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:06 pm

Io chuckled. "It's alright, it's alright. It's nothing to be embarressed about. My sister is 20 if you were wondering at all."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Richy would smirk deviously "20 eh? my age. I could get more than an alliance out of this trip huh?"
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:15 pm

Io chuckled again. "If that is what you want... but like I said, she won't make it easy." Then he kinda teased Richy by looking serious. He meant what he said, but he didn't think Richy would do anything. "But if you ever hurt her... you're going to have to deal with me and I won't go easy on you." He smiled a little to show he was teasing incase Richy didn't get it.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:18 pm

RIchy would smile "I can handle hard toget and i can play right back if she wants" He would know he was teasing but he would nod his head and chuckle being sincere though "I know, even though i have an army of trash robot bug things, i ma a very nice guy."
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:26 pm

Io smiled. "I know you are...which is why I'm not worried... and... you'll play right back huh?" He chuckled. "I don't think Star ever dealt with that before..."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:28 pm

He would smile and incline his head sighing "Oh well im just a new expirience all around arent i."
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:34 pm

Io chuckled again. "In this case, I think it's a good thing. Star... she's always looking for someone different... someone who she knows she can trust and will be loved and cared by. Not just how the other guys were who only wanted to go out with her because she's the princess. You know what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:48 pm

He would nod "I know what you mean. I think she could find all that in me...have to meet her first. She sounds amazing though."
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:05 am

Io smiled. "I'm glad you think so... cause she really is." Moments later the boat came to a hult. They had reached land. "Oh crap... it's the desert, isn't it?" He was still worried.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:07 am

He would laugh and nod "Yes it is. Just one day to the scrap, there i think i can get you something to make your trip more comfortable."
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:15 am

Io nodded but smiled nervously. "Heh heh heh... ok... I'm trusting you completely with this." He stood and looked out at the desert. "Oh... my... god... it looks like it goes on forever." He sighed and hung his head.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:23 am

One of the othe r forgers looks up at him as he loads the rash bots with stuff "It almost does." Richy rolled his eyes "Dont listen to him" At the place they landed would be a small camp with Dust men. Shabby clothes and guns were their trademarks.
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:32 am

Io could feel the heat already fromt he desert. "It's really hot..." He sighed again then saw the Dust Men. "Oh hi! I'm Prince Io from the Aquarians."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:42 am

A few of the dustmen looked up most just kept doing what they were doing. The one that looked some of them nodded a hello and some said hey. Richy sighed "This is their post, they are out here for a week at a time."
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:52 am

Io made an are you kidding face. "They stay out in the desert for a week?..." He looked at the Dust Men. "You're very brave..." He then turned and helped Richy and the others with anything they needed help with.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:56 am

The dustmen all chuckled to themselves and the forgers quickly put him to work helping them load the supplies onto the trash bots that loaded onto the back of large trucks. "Alright Io, you ready to head out?" Richy smiled "U may need this" He handed him a 2 litter bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:01 am

Io took the bottles graciously. "Thank you. I most definitely would need these." He headed out with the Sa'Kage into the desert. Only after about 10 minutes the heat got to him. It was very humid and his lungs didn't handle it well, but he was holding out alright. To save water, he only took two tiny sips when needed.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:04 am

The trucks would be moving as fast as they could to try and get their new friend to the city as fast a s possible, there are public baths he could take a dip in if he wanted. Richy looked at him and slapped his shoulder "You doin alright buddy?"
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:08 am

Io panted a little with a nod. "Yeah... just not used to all the heat. It makes it hard to breath, but the water's helping."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:09 am

Richy would nod a little concerned "Alright, if you need anything tell me. I dont want you dyin out here."
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:21 am

"I will.. but I'll be fine," Io said with a bit of a fake convincing smile. "I'm going to leave all that worrying behind me. I won't let heat beat me. I can be just as stubborn as my sister." He chuckled, but then found he needed to take anouther sip and did so.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:22 am

All the forger on that truck laughed they were so used tot he heat it didnt barely bother them. None of them had touched their water yet. Io would notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter the Aquarians
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next