Srezia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srezia

In a post - apocalyptic world, people struggle to survive. Here is their story.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter the Aquarians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

Enter the Aquarians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:33 am

Io looked at all their water bottles and sighed, then chuckled a little. "Guess this is what I get for being a big fish." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:50 am

Richy laughed "Yea, yea i guess so....hey...does your sister have...fish stuff...too? Like..how much?"
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:01 am

Io nodded. "Yeah, she has... 'fish stuff.'" He chuckled. "She has the same amount as me I guess... but... like me she still looks human too. More like a... blue mermaid in a way." He then thought more on what Richy said earlier. "Richy... what exactly did you mean when you said you hoped to get more than an alliance?"
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:05 am

he would smile "Blue mermaid" He would then blush a bit and scratch his head "Uhhh...what do u think i meant?" One of the other forgers, the same one who said the comment about the desert never ending, chuckled and said "Ihave a few guesses" Richy would turn a bit more red and turn around to look at him "oh my god! Jude SHUT UP!" Jude would laugh
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:08 am

Io didn't really like that. That was his sister Richy was talking about, but he nodded. "Alright... it bothers me a little now... but as long as you love and care about her..." He winced before he said the words, "ok..."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:11 am

Richy would sigh and put a reassuring hand on Io shoulder "Dont worry, before anything happens, IF anything happens, ill make sure shes the one for me. Ok man? Im not gonna be a heart breaker here."
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:16 am

Io nodded. "Alright... I... I can handle that... I think..." He laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:17 am

He would smile and nod "You really care about your sister. Thats good, at least you have a chance at saving yours..."
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:20 am

Io nodded in agreement that he cared about Star and then looked confused at Richy. "...What do you mean? Did... did you lose your sister?"
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:28 am

He would nod and sigh rage filling his eyes "Yes, right after the cataclysm, we were on our way back to the scrap after on of our first scavenging missions and we were ambushed by raiders. They used to be a rival gang to the Sa'kage that were pushed out of New Nagasake when Ash became the boss. I wasnt strong enough as a forger yet to save her and before they killed her they...did things id rather not go into detail about. When they killed her i got so mad i just commanded all of the scrap in the general area to rise and kill them......only a quarter of it listened. I killed most of them and the rest ran off. From that day on me and Ash decided anyone who is a raider, is no friend to the Sa'kage."
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:37 am

It was Io's turn to place his hand on Richy's shoulder. "I'm sorry about that... I really am. Gosh..." He sighed and shook his head. He only hoped the same didn't happen to Star. "What's if she was captured by Raider's?" He thought. He was more worried about that happening now, than the heat that was practically suffocating him.
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:39 am

He would nod at Io for the hand and the sorry than smirk a devilish smirk "If they were raiders, we will save your sister, then i will show each and everyone one of them a slow bloody end."
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:42 am

Io looked at Richy with just the same smile. Sometimes he was like his father in that way. "We both will... Those raiders deserve what they get..."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:43 am

He would chuckle "Your a good man Io. Its hard to find people who really care in these god forsaken lands."
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:50 am

Io nodded. "It's really that bad, huh?" He sighed. "They only people I know who never care are the Abyss... it's sad to know there's a lot more out there."
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:37 am

He would chuckle "Yea the wastelands and the rest of Srezia is pretty much everyman for himself unless your lucky enough to end up with a larger group.
Back to top Go down
The Aquarians

The Aquarians

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:01 pm

Io just shook his head and sighed. "Well... at least we found each other and know that we can work with one another."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Aquarians   Enter the Aquarians - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter the Aquarians
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4